Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics cc cream fair or light?

I'm N10 in MAC. Fair was a shade too dark for me; GF wears NW15 and it worked was perfect for her. She prefers a neutral base to cancel her redness and the Fair was perfect. Light was too dark. There's a gap between Fair and Light that needs to be filled in as the jump is quite a big one.

Regular Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I'm N10 in MAC. Fair was a shade too dark for me; GF wears NW15 and it worked was perfect for her. She prefers a neutral base to cancel her redness and the Fair was perfect. Light was too dark. There's a gap between Fair and Light that needs to be filled in as the jump is quite a big one.

Cound't agree more.  I wish IT would fill this gap with a shade in between Fair and Light.  I'm fair but not porcelain - neutral to warm tone  (usually second lightest in a foundation line) and in this line, I have to mix the Fair and Light to get it right, but if I had to use just one, Fair is  better for me (with some bronzer to warm me up a bit)

Respected Contributor

I'm quite fair, but not porcelain.  I have the celebration foundation in light, and I can wear it, but it is darker than my neck, and I hate that!  I tried the CC in fair, and it was perfect for me.  I'll be ordering that one.

Esteemed Contributor

I mix the fair and light.  I agree, there is a gap between the colors that needs to be filled.

I can get away with light with a light tan.