Occasional Contributor

IT Cosmetics and finding the right host

Hey there! I'm a new IT girl and recently got to meet Jamie, Desiree and the entire IT team at an event. The day after, Jamie and Desiree were on the Q -- once in the morning for an hour and then once in the evening for two hours. In the morning, Albany was the host and she really came off as snarky, over caffeinated and not at all knowledgeable about the products. (In the evening, Carolyn was the host and was fantastic!) 

IT needs to be matched up with just the right host -- and I know it is bound to become the highest selling beauty line on the Q!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics and finding the right host

Just keep in mind that different people like different personalities -  there's no way everyone thinks exactly the way you do.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree about Albany.  I saw her grab and I do mean grab a brush from Jamie. She told Jamie the one with the brush gets to talk so Jamie couldn't talk anymore.  Jamie looked a little stunned.  Seemed very odd behaviour.  Carolyn is always just right at least for me. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Totally fangirling over here that you got to meet JKL, Desiree, and the IT crew. As far as hosts go, it's not always the same every time.

With It Cosmetics I think Jacque G. is by far my fave, especially with the makeup shows. I think Jennifer Coffey would do a nice job, too.

But QVC will do what *they* feel is best. 

Trusted Contributor

Jackie who?