Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know what the IT cosmetics TSV in March ( I think the 10th) is going to be?
Honored Contributor

It's too soon.  

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18wrote:

It's too soon.  

Agree and OY vey!!

Curious as heck though Smiley Wink

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

It would really be helpful if QVC didn't keep these TSVs so top secret. It would be nice to know what the IT Cosmetics TSV is so I could budget my money accordingly. There is something I want to buy, but I don't want to buy it and the TSV too. QVC really dropped the ball when they discontinued the hard copy of InsideQ.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV

[ Edited ]

IT or QVC never or rarely puts the brand new products that are at retail in the TSV's.  They make us wait 6 to 12 months.  

That being said, I HIGHLY doubt the new Bye Bye foundation will be in the TSV. I'd be 99% sure it won't. Do not hold your breath.  If you want it, order it on your own.

It's a nice tinted moisturizer at that.  I liked it at ULTA, but the CC cream has much better coverage.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

ITA I went to ultra and tried both the cc cream and new foundation on the top of my hand. I like the coverage of the cc cream better. 

Esteemed Contributor

Normally this time of year they have a bye bye tsv. So it would not suprise me if they had this in a tsv. With the blush, bye bye makeup, and the bye bye pores.

Valued Contributor

@ccassaday..if that would be the TSV can you say "Bye bye to my money?"  lol

Honored Contributor

@Beautybusterwrote:

ITA I went to ultra and tried both the cc cream and new foundation on the top of my hand. I like the coverage of the cc cream better. 

@Beautybuster

I do too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

They're promoting 'bye bye makeup wipes' on their facebook page; I wonder if that'll be a highlight of the tsv.