Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics TSV on HSN Today

This is the first full face set I've seen from any brand for a while, I miss the kits from BareMinerals, now everything seems to be a double up of something instead of the nice kits they used to do.

I don't think I am going to order but wanted to mention it here in case someone else was interested.

• 30 oz. Celebration Foundation Illumination
  • Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
  • .11 oz. Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment - Love
  • .38 oz. Ombre Radiance Blush - Love
  • .30 fl. oz. Superhero Mascara

$55.96

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV on HSN Today

I agree.  It is nice to see a kit that isn't a supersize of something. 

That being said this is an easy pass for me.  I have one of those foundations unopened and I really don't like it.  I also do not care for the mascara and don't need a blush.     

Honored Contributor

Is this a full coverage foundation?

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What is it: Celebration Foundation Illumination is the next generation of IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation. It's truly 30 seconds to full coverage and illumination to your skin!

Who is it for: This product is for anyone who wants full coverage flawless radiance in less than 30 seconds! Anyone who wants a lit-from-within glow without the use of glitter or shimmer!

Why is it different: This Illuminating formula features the same good for you, skin loving ingredients you have come to know and love with original Celebration Foundation, such as hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, anti-oxidants and Drops of Light Technology, just to name a few, but with the added element of Illumination to add a subtle touch of radiance to your skin. Skin-enhancing formula means less is more to achieve your desired level of buildable coverage.

Talc free, paraben free, sodium lauryl sulfate free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, synthetic fragrance free, phthalates free, cruelty free.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

What is it: Celebration Foundation Illumination is the next generation of IT Cosmetics Full Coverage Anti-Aging Foundation. It's truly 30 seconds to full coverage and illumination to your skin!

Who is it for: This product is for anyone who wants full coverage flawless radiance in less than 30 seconds! Anyone who wants a lit-from-within glow without the use of glitter or shimmer!

Why is it different: This Illuminating formula features the same good for you, skin loving ingredients you have come to know and love with original Celebration Foundation, such as hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, anti-oxidants and Drops of Light Technology, just to name a few, but with the added element of Illumination to add a subtle touch of radiance to your skin. Skin-enhancing formula means less is more to achieve your desired level of buildable coverage.

Talc free, paraben free, sodium lauryl sulfate free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, synthetic fragrance free, phthalates free, cruelty free.

@SandGirl Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN , I don't have a lot that needs covered but I would say this is medium to full.  I have skin that leans towards dry but with certain foundations I can get an oily breakthrough on my forehead and parts of my chin although right below my mouth gets dry patches.  LOL

To me this felt drying on my skin but then my forehead and chin got horribly oily partway through the day.  This also transferred something terrible.  I will never forget going out one evening wearing this and seeing someone I hadn't seen.  She hugged me (Pre-Covid) and my make-up was all over her top.  I was so embarrassed. 

I know some people use this as more of a finishing powder rather than their only foundation or they use a super light foundation and put this over top.  Maybe that would work better.     

Respected Contributor

Lots of reviews on the foundation on ULTA if anyone wants to read reviews somewhere other than QVC or HSN

Respected Contributor

Personally I wish IT would offer a TSV with a variety of their products that excluded any of their foundations. The foundations are the only thing in the line that I don't like.

Honored Contributor

I rarely purchase a kit from any brand. There's usually one "klunker" that I don't need or use. If it has a $25 brush that I could subtract from the price? Easy pass for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This seems like such a good deal, but I do not need all of these items. I like purchasing beauty sets, but will keep my coins in my pocket with this one.😁

I discovered, and like their "Your Skin But Better Foundation", in a beauty set earlier this year.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖