Contributor

IT Cosmetics TSV from 2 years ago (autoship question)

I have been receiving the IT Cosmetics TSV for about 2 years now (the one with the supersize CC cream, mascara, and lip gloss).  I now see on my AS schedule that there is only 1 future shipment remaining (March 29th). 

Do autoships kind of just end like that?

I see that there's another IT Cosmetics TSV coming up, so perhaps the supersize CC will be in that and will take over for this one?

I am trying to figure out if I should up my quantity to get more in one shipment.

Any input appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV from 2 years ago (autoship question)

[ Edited ]

Most of the newer autoships on the Q (not only IT) expire in either 1 or two years. 

Honored Contributor

You have to read the entire text when you place your order.  Some A/D's go on indefinitely until you end them and other will state the shipping intervals and that they will end after "X" amount of shipments.  There are A/D's sometimes that only have the initial shipment and one more.

Contributor

Ok, thanks.  I think I'll up my order to 2 this time.  I really like the CC and for only about $3 more than the current price on the supersize version I get the mascara and lip gloss.

Respected Contributor

@JD13 wrote:

I have been receiving the IT Cosmetics TSV for about 2 years now (the one with the supersize CC cream, mascara, and lip gloss).  I now see on my AS schedule that there is only 1 future shipment remaining (March 29th). 

Do autoships kind of just end like that?

I see that there's another IT Cosmetics TSV coming up, so perhaps the supersize CC will be in that and will take over for this one?

I am trying to figure out if I should up my quantity to get more in one shipment.

Any input appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

I was on auto-ship for that also.  It is a 2 year auto-ship plan.  I decided to skip my March shipment because I have a full supersize CC cream left, but then discovered that it was my last shipment.  I tried to re-instate it, but the CS rep said that it has expired.  She tried to reorder it for me, but only tan and deep are available.  

The supersize CC on it's own is available right now through the end of March (single shipment or auto-delivery) for around $54 + $3 shipping (about $5 more than the TSV price was).  I might go ahead and get on AD for that, since it's only offered a couple of times a year.