Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV - Really?

[ Edited ]

So if you are disappointed or grossed out...don't order it!  Yikes!

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Hmph.  I was thinking what a nice kit this is and you ladies kind of ruined it for me. 

I have a Mally kit with this same type of foundation and love it but is more in cost so I am getting this kit.

I will use the brush that comes with it as I do for the Mally one as long as it lasted.

I much prefer a brush with this or any liquid foundation.

Please don't listen to others if you    really want or wanted to try this kit. The colors are very nice. I have that same color in the lip stain as well as the cheek stain and love it and this is the newer version of those.

This is a very natural looking type of foundation but is buildable. This won't ever feel heavy on your face as some foundations so.

The 2 brushes alone are more than this kit is being they are $48 a piece, can't go wrong.

Don't forget you also get a refill for the foundation which      I have never heard of before so, give it a try if you really think you would like or want it.

Respected Contributor

Good Heavens. If you like the Veil CC, then it pays to continue with the AD.  If not, just drop the AD after you receive the product.

Don't like it?  You probably didn't get it. No problem. Let's move on ladies.

Respected Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Good Heavens. If you like the Veil CC, then it pays to continue with the AD.  If not, just drop the AD after you receive the product.

Don't like it?  You probably didn't get it. No problem. Let's move on ladies.

agree, lol

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of the new foundation delivery packaging in general--I love pump tubes best of all. Way better than open jars or bottles.

I have the cushion pump foundation from IT and I can't tell how near the end I am--which is annoying. I did hold it up to a bright LED flashlight and I can see two compartments of four around the center that seem to have foundation in them, but how much is left I don't know.  

Frequent Contributor

It's TSVs are always treated like it's a matter of national security. There's no information beforehand, and it does get monotonous. I prefer Bare Minerals where it's usually in the Insider.

That being said, I like and purchased this TSV because it looks really good. I'm very excited to get it. I'm fortunate that I don't need a full coverage foundation and the CC Veil seems like just the ticket. I love the Bluured Lines lipstick.

Frequent Contributor

I've watched the infomercial and although it is not marketed as the CC Cream, if you listen it hits all the same benchmarks as the CC Cream. I don't know what the difference is, but  everyone is free to purchase the infomercial and compare I would imagine.

I love the CC Cream and have it on AD. I checked my skin match in Ulta because Light is too dark for me right now. So I ordered this TSV in fair. I can't wait for it's arrival!

I suppose it would depend on how much you are using each time.  If you build it up, obviously you will use more than if you are an "apply and go IT girl".  Just saying...something to consider.

Respected Contributor

@NanaAndPapa9 wrote:

I suppose it would depend on how much you are using each time.  If you build it up, obviously you will use more than if you are an "apply and go IT girl".  Just saying...something to consider.

I posted my review of this and believe you, just barely press or touch the brush to the sponge foundation or you will be using too much. You can just feel a slight dampness, very slight and if you feel more you are using too much.

Someone posted it was too wet, using way too much if it feels too wet.

I think the way I used this today(is on now over 12 hours) it should last a long time for me and glad I went on AD.

I got light and medium. I used light in the IT CC cream foundation ;but that was way too thick and heavy for me, felt like I had a mask on so gave it away, was past the 30 days to return it unfortunately.

This is for those that want a nice soft natural look and one that has staying power and natural looking it sure is, love it.

Honored Contributor

I just caught part of the IT infomercial recently.  I was not impressed at all and if I didn't know about IT, that infomercial would not entice me to buy.  I thought the new foundation looked horribly yellow on Jamie's skin.  With it all over her face she had a yellow cast and then when she rubbed part of it off to show how bad her skin was, you could really see the yellowness to that foundation.