New Contributor

IT Cosmetics Super size CC cream out of stock?

My auto ship from February states backordered and a few inquiries as to when it will be in stock have no answer.  I note all shades except one or two on qvc.com. 

Am I missing something about them discontinuing this product or changing because of sale to L'oreal? 

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Super size CC cream out of stock?

I think they stopped packaging in the Supersize tubes. Now when they show supersized products, it’s two standard size.
Valued Contributor

I am on backorder as well. Also, their Rosy face cream (love) is also on a backorder situation.

Respected Contributor

IT has been weird lately.  I was using a primer/serum and all of a sudden they discontinued it.  My daughter uses one of their foundations (forget which one) but they haven't had it in her shade for months.  She uses light which is popular.  There have been other things I was looking for and cannot find.

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, Ulta will have the Illumination version of the CC Cream on sale on 3/26 for half off.  A tube will be I believe $21.00.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pipersgal88  I received an email from CS today.  Evidently many of the auto-delivery beauty products were stored in the warehouse that burned down.  It will take some time to re-stock them.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Linmo- that must be what happened to my Calista AD. I just got an email that the rest of the deliveries were canceled because they are unable to get the product. It must be warehouse problems- understandable. 

Regular Contributor

I heard the Q was not carrying It Cosmetics going forward. Don't remember where I heard it.

Respected Contributor

They were out of my shade of concealer forever so a few days ago I got on the actual website (IT) and ordered a few things.