Honored Contributor

Some of these comments are just mean and uncalled for. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

In general, tight dresses are the trend now-a-days, no matter what size the person happens to be.  In general, I know/have known plenty of curvy women who are very healthy.  All blood levels very normal, etc.  In fact, thinking back, most of the ones who lived into their late nineties/early 100's were curvy women.  (Just thinking back.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

In general, tight dresses are the trend now-a-days, no matter what size the person happens to be.  In general, I know/have known plenty of curvy women who are very healthy.  All blood levels very normal, etc.  In fact, thinking back, most of the ones who lived into their late nineties/early 100's were curvy women.  (Just thinking back.)

First off, I think the insulting comments on this thread are totally unnecessary. I doubt any of the posters would say this stuff to the woman's face.

That said, you seem to inferring that being overweight has no health consequences and that in fact it promotes longevity. I disagree, IN GENERAL. Of course, I have no clue as to what you define as "curvy." I am speaking of those who seriously overweignt or obese. I don't know whether this vendor fits into either of those two categories.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Rep

[ Edited ]

I have stated this before.....good for Jamie, she's gorgeous, owns a multi million dollar company, is on QVC. How many of us on the boards can say we have the model good looks, salemanship skills or public speaking ability to be doing the same as Jamie or her stunning models?  I know I can't!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Rep

[ Edited ]

You foolish, nasty women. Yes, Jaime is a bit overweight. In fact, she was on the show, Survivor the first season when she was quite slim. She could have a medical issue. Who knows?  This is called 'Body Shaming" and you adults should know better.

The only thing about Jaime that I would refer to as fat...are her big, fat brushes with the Black Handles that are simply 'the best".