Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Ombre Blush

@monicakm  I think a few brands have made this ombre effect, I can't remember the others though. Sure, you can swipe it so the darker is lower on you face, the lighter higher. Another twist on contouring.  Or just mix it together. I love the bright blue based pinks, that's my jam.  I just use a little less, never want that cupie doll look.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I get the ombré effect. If you tap your brush over it, then apply it to the cheekbone, the lighter color does apply on top & darker on bottom.  It's way cool!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ECBG 

Do you end up with an ombre affect or does it all combine to make one color?

@monicakm 

The color combines.  Really the "ombre" effect on the powder cake it's self is almost unnoticeable. 

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

I love the bright blue based pinks, 

Me too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@decaf 

I love the bright blue based pinks, 

Me too Smiley Happy

@monicakm @decaf 

Then you would love Clinique Silvery Moon lipstick.  You can see it on my closeups in Outfit of

Honored Contributor

I just googled it.  It's very pretty!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks, that's my kind of color.  It looks very close to a matte Milani lipstick I bought  last winter just to have some color in case I removed my mask.  When I'm in a department store, I'll check out that Clinique lipstick, it's a beautiful shade.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ECBG 

Do you end up with an ombre affect or does it all combine to make one color?

I think it gives you a blush and highlight in one effect. This one can be glowy. It's pretty.