Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Nude Glow Foundation

@San Antonio Gal 

I'm still thinking about it.  IT Cosmetics has always been so "hit or miss" for me, that I really would like to look at it in real life first.  I need to go to Sephora or Ulta.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

You seriously need to try this. I bought it a couple months ago. Love it! Like others have said, much lighter consistency than CC cream. This does not skew yellow/orange on me like CC cream did. I got a spot-on color match using the try on feature on the IT website. Plus, it covers well for me with just a tad bit applied with the brush. And the glow is fantastic; NOT sparkly. NOT shimmery. Just a moist dewy glow. I don't know how they managed to accomplish that. It doesn't seem to transfer as badly as some other foundations. But to be sure, I usually spritz a setting spray over it. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I tried it,  it it's scented too much. It looked chalky on me. I was disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

Thanks for the review!  Your review hits on the exact criteria that I'm looking for.  I do use the IT setting spray.  At least with QVC we do get a brush (not like I need another IT brush...LOL!). I'm probably going to cave & get it.  I've been using Too Faced Born this Way almost exclusively for the past year.  I actually have a back-up bottle (I got a duo last time I purchased it), and although I have no complaints, this new IT foundation really intrigues me.  What frustrated me most about the IT CC Cream was the yellow undertone.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I liked the idea of the high spf, serum, light consistency. I bought neutral medium and it's PERFECT. I love this! Somehow it evens out my complexion and makes it look flawless, if I do say so myself!

Honored Contributor

I tried this at Ulta and I have to say I really like it.  It goes on nice and looks so natural.  Neutral/medium was perfect unlike other IT cc I have used where it was just to much yellow.  

Trusted Contributor

And to me it feels weightless, like I don't have any foundation on. So I'm guessing it will be great for the summer. And no sparkle or glitter whatsoever, unlike their illumination formula. Just a very slight natural glow, but nothing like a glow from perspiration lol. It's perfect.

Also I had it on yesterday while wearing a mask for much of the day, and it didn't rub off.  That was impressive!

Respected Contributor

My medium or Light Medium shade is already sold out. Bummer!