Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Nude Glow Foundation

@San Antonio Gal 

I'm still thinking about it.  IT Cosmetics has always been so "hit or miss" for me, that I really would like to look at it in real life first.  I need to go to Sephora or Ulta.

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

You seriously need to try this. I bought it a couple months ago. Love it! Like others have said, much lighter consistency than CC cream. This does not skew yellow/orange on me like CC cream did. I got a spot-on color match using the try on feature on the IT website. Plus, it covers well for me with just a tad bit applied with the brush. And the glow is fantastic; NOT sparkly. NOT shimmery. Just a moist dewy glow. I don't know how they managed to accomplish that. It doesn't seem to transfer as badly as some other foundations. But to be sure, I usually spritz a setting spray over it. 

*I tried to form a gang once but it turned into a book club*
Respected Contributor

I tried it,  it it's scented too much. It looked chalky on me. I was disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother 

Thanks for the review!  Your review hits on the exact criteria that I'm looking for.  I do use the IT setting spray.  At least with QVC we do get a brush (not like I need another IT brush...LOL!). I'm probably going to cave & get it.  I've been using Too Faced Born this Way almost exclusively for the past year.  I actually have a back-up bottle (I got a duo last time I purchased it), and although I have no complaints, this new IT foundation really intrigues me.  What frustrated me most about the IT CC Cream was the yellow undertone.

It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die.
~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I liked the idea of the high spf, serum, light consistency. I bought neutral medium and it's PERFECT. I love this! Somehow it evens out my complexion and makes it look flawless, if I do say so myself!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried this at Ulta and I have to say I really like it.  It goes on nice and looks so natural.  Neutral/medium was perfect unlike other IT cc I have used where it was just to much yellow.  

Valued Contributor

And to me it feels weightless, like I don't have any foundation on. So I'm guessing it will be great for the summer. And no sparkle or glitter whatsoever, unlike their illumination formula. Just a very slight natural glow, but nothing like a glow from perspiration lol. It's perfect.

Also I had it on yesterday while wearing a mask for much of the day, and it didn't rub off.  That was impressive!

Respected Contributor

My medium or Light Medium shade is already sold out. Bummer!