Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics Nude Glow Foundation

[ Edited ]

Has arrived at QVC, PLUS it comes with a brush.  $42. I think I'll order it.  I tried it on virtually on itcosmetics.com.

A874BFC9-0256-475B-84AB-FA9EA67F3996.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Nude Glow Foundation

@SurferWife 

I'd check the reviews elsewhere if  you haven't already.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I've read reviews on itcosmetics.com, Ulta & Sephora.  They are mostly very good.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It surprised me that it has a chemical sunscreen.  

Respected Contributor

I love this product.
Honored Contributor

Hope you order it @SurferWife  and do a review later.  

Respected Contributor

I have this, and I have to say I love it! My climate is very dry and I need all the glow (without any sparkle) that I can get. I found that it dosen't wear as well as my other IT CC cream, but the added emollient feel is worth it for me. I can always powder it if need be and it still looks great.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

It’s meant to be a lighter product than IT CC cream. I don’t expect it to wear like one. If I need more coverage or think I need better longevity for my day, I mix a little CC cream with it.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 

What do you love about this product?  Did you previously use the CC cream?  If so, how do they compare?

Respected Contributor

IT illuminating CC cream has been my every day foundation for years. I find it can sometimes be heavy. This foundation is like CC cream light. It has a lighter consistency and goes on more sheet but has more coverage than a tinted moisturizer.