Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics New Hello Lashes Mascara

Anyone going to order this duo?  It's a new formula and new mascara always tempts me!  When the Blow-out mascara came out I got a duo and did NOT like it.  I gifted my second one.  Now I'm wondering if I get this one, will it be any better than the original Hello Lashes.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics New Hello Lashes Mascara

I won't.  I'll never go back to messing with mascara as long as I can see good enough to apply lashes Smiley Happy  I can have a different look for any occasion.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife - probably won't.  Have a stash of mascara to go through.  Let us know if you do purchase it and what you think of it.

Honored Contributor

It is a trust issue.  I've done so poorly with their original mascara (which somehow got awards) I don't care to try any more.  I'll stick with my Benefit, I like two of theirs.

Honored Contributor

I do like the IT Tightline mascara. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I used to use the original Hello Lashes as well & I didn't keep buying it, so that should be enough for me to say no.  However, I do understand that products can be improved.  My 2 favorite mascaras that perform well are Benefit's They're Real & IT's Superhero.  I have no complaints about either of those, so I should save my money & stick with what I know works.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

LOL!  I found my original review of the original Hello Lashes & gave it 2 stars!  That definitely confirms my decision not to buy the new one.

374A509D-E46D-4FED-8BA8-79F7D99B0CA1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I used the tightline mostly because of the tiny brush---my lashes are so short from my round of chemo years ago ---they never grew back to a normal length--I found that brush did get some mascara on them. But saw they had a tubing mascara now--but kind of pricey---then last night on SK show--a brand called Velour had a tube mascara too ---looked on Ebay and found it there for 1/2 price. I use to use a brand from Australia called Mireness that I LOVED. think it was on HSN years ago. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Like you I almost fell for the new and improved comments, and then I remembered how much I hate their mascaras. The only one I use religiously is Tightline for my bottom lashes and as a primer for the top lashes. Cannot rave about that enough for those purposes. The Hello Lashes, SuperHero and Blowout all make my lashes droop within minutes, even with a lash curler beforehand. After Mally stopped making the original mascara she had in the white tube, my new holy grail is Benefit BadGal Bang.  I will also use UD Perversion and They're Real by Benefit but not as often.

Honored Contributor

@ajsidney12 

I do love IT's Superhero mascara.  Benefit, in my opinion, makes the best mascaras.  I used the original BadGal for years, then They're Real came out & I started using that one.  I do need to try the BadGal Bang.