Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics’ New Director of Education — Patti Reilly

@jubilant wrote:
  • Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
  • *************   This is found under QVC standards on the left column down at the bottom of  the page.  So far these statements and/or adjectives have been used:
  • "really dislike Patti"...."cannot tolerate her"....."she talks too fast"....."did not dress appropriately"....."keep her in the background"......"overplucked eyebrows"...."a clone"    It will be interesting to see how many more "opinions" we will see today on this subject.  

I like Patti! My comments on over plucking & clone were that I hope they *don't* do this to her. Nobody wants to see another too tight white dressed vendor rushing through the exact shtick like Jamie and Desiree.

Honored Contributor

Do not like IT cosmetics or what I have tried... do not like Patty Reilly either... it is a win win for me... less QVC if she ever shows her face again.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

I wonder if they will make her a clone like they did Desiree with the snug white dresses and speed talking the exact copy of Jamie.

BEST ANSWER!!!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I wish Patti the best of luck in her new position. She always was so interested and knowledgeable about Beauty, this seems like a perfect fit for her!

@CANDLEQUEEN,

Just wanted to say HI,  and glad to know you were JMFINLEY001 in the past.

I'll always remember you used Medium Tan original formula in bareMinerals just like I did.  It was always the best match when I was a little tanner. 

Anyway, very happy to see you posting.  Hope all is well!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I remember Patti well during her time on QVC...She did a much better job that '' I '' could do -  still puzzles me how some comments are that people ''didn't like her''...etc.....How do you not like someone that you have never even met?  I bet if  the 2 of you were in the same room alone for 30 minutes, you'd come out the best of friends.  Let's see, where did I read something about 'love thy neighbor as thyself'...hummm...

@sarahpanda  Of course, I don’t know her personally. My comments refer to her on air persona. It usually takes more than 30 minutes for me to become BFFs with anyone. 😜

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Funloving wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I wish Patti the best of luck in her new position. She always was so interested and knowledgeable about Beauty, this seems like a perfect fit for her!

@CANDLEQUEEN,

Just wanted to say HI,  and glad to know you were JMFINLEY001 in the past.

I'll always remember you used Medium Tan original formula in bareMinerals just like I did.  It was always the best match when I was a little tanner. 

Anyway, very happy to see you posting.  Hope all is well!  Heart

How are you Funloving? You are exactly right. I actually decided to take a break from my Laura Mercier Liquid foundation today, and guess what I pulled out? BE medium Tan(original formula)!!! I still love it! I am doing well, hope you are too! Good to "see" you! Take Care! @Funloving

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

If I were doing any better it would be sinful!  Truly, things are going great and hope the same for you!

Glad to hear you're wearing our old fave tried and true!

For a while when I stopped self-tanning I'd cut my  bareminerals with Halo in light-medium for the perfect shade.  I still love the original in Medium Tan and will always have on hand for 'my summer skin-tone'.  I tan really easily even slathered with sunblock.

Take care dear lady! Heart

Contributor

@jubilant wrote:
  • Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
  • *************   This is found under QVC standards on the left column down at the bottom of  the page.  So far these statements and/or adjectives have been used:
  • "really dislike Patti"...."cannot tolerate her"....."she talks too fast"....."did not dress appropriately"....."keep her in the background"......"overplucked eyebrows"...."a clone"    It will be interesting to see how many more "opinions" we will see today on this subject.  

QVC may have those policies, but they do not stick to them. I complained about this thread to the moderators many, many hours ago and suggested that it be removed. However, it is still here. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Patti.  I never really saw the issues with her some did. 

Honored Contributor

I wish Patti all the best in her new role.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras