Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics’ New Director of Education — Patti Reilly

Congratulations to Patti Reilly!  IT Cosmetics is a great brand.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations Patti!⚘ You will be asset to IT cosmetics. Do have a request. "Superhero Pallet"  Please offer a matte version. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@OfCourse wrote:

Congratulations to Patti Reilly!  IT Cosmetics is a great brand.

@OfCourse

Except for the fact that L'Oreal is not a cruelty free company.

I stopped buying IT cosmetics when they bought the brand. JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember Patti well during her time on QVC...She did a much better job that '' I '' could do -  still puzzles me how some comments are that people ''didn't like her''...etc.....How do you not like someone that you have never even met?  I bet if  the 2 of you were in the same room alone for 30 minutes, you'd come out the best of friends.  Let's see, where did I read something about 'love thy neighbor as thyself'...hummm...

Honored Contributor

It's so refreshing to see all the well wishes here today for Patti R. Whether you liked her a not..... it shows women supporting other women trying to make it in today's world and it shows a caring heart. 

Honored Contributor

• Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
  • *************   This is found under QVC standards on the left column down at the bottom of  the page.  So far these statements and/or adjectives have been used:
  • "really dislike Patti"...."cannot tolerate her"....."she talks too fast"....."did not dress appropriately"....."keep her in the background"......"overplucked eyebrows"...."a clone"    It will be interesting to see how many more "opinions" we will see today on this subject.  
Respected Contributor

Good for Patti! I hope she does well in her new job and really enjoys it.

Honored Contributor

I wish Patti the best of luck in her new position. She always was so interested and knowledgeable about Beauty, this seems like a perfect fit for her!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This doesn't surprise me at all.  In fact, I had thought for quite awhile that Patti was somehow involved with IT Cosmetics or would be.

I posted sometime last year that I had taken a look at Patti's Instagram and there were a lot of photos of her with various people from IT and she hashtagged IT a lot. 

I was actually kind of surprised when she began appearing on HSN with the Beauty Blender sponge. 

Honored Contributor

Another "WHO?" for me.Guess I will have to google her. Nah, I don't care enough to.