Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics’ New Director of Education — Patti Reilly

This ought to be fun!  There was a few issues with her... She was super-hyper when speaking.  Also, when she began her career she was rather heavy-set, then lost all the weight and became quite full of herself to the point of annoying... That’s what I remember - 🤭

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I wish Patti all the best in her new role.

Good for her!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Oh noooooo. I won't be tuning in for that!

Not a fan.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I think Patti makes it very clear her "arrangement" doesn't include being on air on QVC in the U.S.  I'm sure there are specific reasons including whatever reason she left in the first place. There are already 3 Education Directors plus Jamie who represent IT on air in the U.S.  Anyone that can go out and survive on their own (indpendent contractor, no healthcare or other company benefits) I give a lot of credit to. You don't have to personally "like" Patti to give her cudos for getting a full time job.

Trusted Contributor

EVERY TIME iT COSMETICS IS ON,THE PRICES ARE HIGHER,BESIDES THEY ARE ON ALL THE TIME.

Contributor

I never had any issues with Patti. She did seem to change a little bit after she lost a lot of weight. I don't hold that against her though. Go on with your bad self girl! Congrats on that new job!
Regular Contributor

No matter what you think of Patti, she was one of the few that actually took the time to show foundation colors on her hand. Now it seems they just show a pic of someone who is supposedly wearing the shade and it doesn't help me at all. Patti sold me a lot of makeup back in the day.

Respected Contributor

I doubt you will see her on TV, and even if she does appear so what?  Girl has the right to earn a living.  She's been gone quite awhile now, people can change.  I wish her nothing but the best.  What does it hurt to do that? It's not like she was an axe murder or something.

Occasional Contributor

OMG - “stepford” was exactly the word I had been looking for!! That brand presenters drive me nuts. They remind me of Chatty Kathy - once they start, they blurt out the exact scripted monologue without ever breathing - making them annoying & unbelievable . I just turn the channel.
Occasional Contributor

Yes, Patti may not have been my favorite but she deserves a chance to move forward & good for her. As far as IT Cosmetics, I believe Jamie sold the line to Loreal for a hefty profit. IT is not cruelty free as far as I know (hope I am wrong) so I don’t buy that line.