Regular Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in trio palette - avail separately?

@ChynnaBlue, thanks --  this looks really pretty and reviews seems good. I can't quite tell if it's matte, shimmer, or a combo?

Honored Contributor

The Physician's Formula? It's matte. The little yellow patch has a slight shimmer overspray, but it's so small that it's easy to avoid or scrape off.

Regular Contributor

perfect, thanks @ChynnaBlue!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@griffy wrote:

@CalMom - I came to the same conclusion.  Too much shimmer for me.  And because I never met a beauty product rabbit hole that I didn't like, I'm now looking at other bronzers just for the fun of it. (I'm also at home recovering from knee replacement surgery so I am l extremely well read right now on reviews on various unnecessary objects lol !)  Too Faced chocolate and milk chocolate bronzers get alot of love on Sephora, so I'm going to check those out.  Enjoy your day and thanks again.

I am have a light complexion and so far the only bronzer that works for me and I love is the too faced chocolate something. This  is more matte and I go very easy but is nice all year around for me plus lasts a long time since it doesn't take much.

Esteemed Contributor

@griffy, CC+ Matte Bronzer trio palette Radiance Palette is available on ebay. There are plenty of them. They range anywhere from $18 to $25 on avarage. Ombre is also available, but this is a single compact, not a trio.

Regular Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

@griffy wrote:

@CalMom - I came to the same conclusion.  Too much shimmer for me.  And because I never met a beauty product rabbit hole that I didn't like, I'm now looking at other bronzers just for the fun of it. (I'm also at home recovering from knee replacement surgery so I am l extremely well read right now on reviews on various unnecessary objects lol !)  Too Faced chocolate and milk chocolate bronzers get alot of love on Sephora, so I'm going to check those out.  Enjoy your day and thanks again.

I am have a light complexion and so far the only bronzer that works for me and I love is the too faced chocolate something. This  is more matte and I go very easy but is nice all year around for me plus lasts a long time since it doesn't take much. 

@doglover3 - Glad to hear you like the Too Faced bronzer.  It sounds like a nice product and alot of the sephora reviews said that the "milk chocolate" shade in particular worked well for fair skin. I definitely want a matte finish.

Regular Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@griffy, CC+ Matte Bronzer trio palette Radiance Palette is available on ebay. There are plenty of them. They range anywhere from $18 to $25 on avarage. Ombre is also available, but this is a single compact, not a trio.

Thanks, @sonechko.  I was hoping to not have to buy the entire palette again just to get the bronzer - I never use the highlighter and rarely use the blusher (a  little too orange).  I think I'm going to check out some bronzers from other product lines just to branch out for a change of pace.  Thanks for your note though.

Respected Contributor

go where you can try it for yourself before deciding. It is a nice natural shade on, nice color especially for fair or light complexions but I suppose you can always apply more for those with deeper toned complexions.

You can high light with this all year around.

do try it if you get to anyplace they have this, Sephora, Ulta etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

Are you talking about this? 

0.66-oz CC+ Radiance Palette with CC+ Brightening Powder in Radiant Light, CC+ Matte Bronzer in Warmth, and CC+ Matte Brightening Blush in Love

----------------------------------

Because if so, then here it is in an ombre version which seems even better.

0.57-oz CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer  It also comes with the fan brush for more money.

This is different than the matte version which I have. In fact, I would try this. Read the reviews.

I use the Radiance Ombré Bronzer and love it! It really looks natural and doesn't leave an orange-y look. Plus I like the highlighter for my forehead and nose.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@griffy wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thanks, @sonechko.  I was hoping to not have to buy the entire palette again just to get the bronzer - I never use the highlighter and rarely use the blusher (a  little too orange).  I think I'm going to check out some bronzers from other product lines just to branch out for a change of pace.  Thanks for your note though.

I understand, @griffy!

The Ombre IT bronzer is great. I like it.

But later on I bought Borghese Splendore Tuscan Sunrise Baked Bronzer, and my IT Ombre went to rest in the drawer. Smiley Happy