Respected Contributor

@KensBren, now my mouth is watering. Lol! Thank you for the little tease. I am so crazy that I dreamt about the TSV last night. Now that is just nuts!

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

DogLvr,  

Your cryptic reply doesn't tell me much......nor do I watch much tv.  The channel is unimportant, the infomercial or reference to GR  is what I learned from this site....... I am simply interested in the Bye Bye version of It Cosmetics Foundation, I would prefer buying from the Q.   

I was hoping it might be part of It's next TVS............I'm glad you are sure that it is similar but I'm not convinced.  

PS Coolaide?  Is that another commercial, infomercial that I've missed.........

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

@Gerri S wrote:

DogLvr,  

Your cryptic reply doesn't tell me much......nor do I watch much tv.  The channel is unimportant, the infomercial or reference to GR  is what I learned from this site....... I am simply interested in the Bye Bye version of It Cosmetics Foundation, I would prefer buying from the Q.   

I was hoping it might be part of It's next TVS............I'm glad you are sure that it is similar but I'm not convinced.  

PS Coolaide?  Is that another commercial, infomercial that I've missed.........

@Gerri S, you can buy the new Bye Bye foundation on the It Cosmetics website. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

DogLvr:  Thank you for your suggestion!  As I said, I would prefer to purchase this item from QVC, I'll be patient and wait to see if it becomes available.  I have some Mally, Laura Geller and Tarte foundations to hold me over. 

Honored Contributor

@Gerri S wrote:

DogLvr:  Thank you for your suggestion!  As I said, I would prefer to purchase this item from QVC, I'll be patient and wait to see if it becomes available.  I have some Mally, Laura Geller and Tarte foundations to hold me over. 

@Gerri S. I'm the one who posted that you can buy this foundation on It Cosmetics site.

Not sure why that won't work for you, and you would get free shipping,  but anyway, you can hope that it does come to QVC.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I am getting leery of the big build up and secrecy!

Sometimes that spells LETDOWN!

Hope not! I was looking forward to early ordering if possible!!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

Lol.... Kinda like that movie everyone talks about and when you finally see it it's not as good as everyone said!! 

Honored Contributor

I"d love to know, but I probably will be underwhelmed.  I am underwhelmed by most of Jamie's TSV's as they usually have older products in them with one new one sprinkled in. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I just tried the Bye Bye pores, I can't believe I have waited so long on this one! It's great

Contributor

I cant wait to try this one!

72a9e44a-594d-49ea-9019-206bda79d542.jpg