Valued Contributor

I amazed myself by skipping the TSV this time. I always say I'm going to skip it but then never do Smiley Tongue. The only thing I really wanted from it was the Bye Bye Pores. That - I do want, but I'd rather have the ball brush anyway.

And is it just me or did the bye bye pores take away any hint of illumination that the concealer initially gave off? lol. Oh well - it's the thought that counts? I am not sure I want to be highlighting any of my areas I am trying to conceal. That kind of defeats the purpose of highlighting, right?

The blush was ho-hum. The cleaner - meh - just non-exciting I guess. It's face cleaner and I'm not in need of any at the moment. 

I wish they'd give us something that they haven't already. How about some of that new mascara in a TSV? Or how about a nice huge eyeshadow palette?

Respected Contributor

Just got the kit. Anyone else think Bye Bye Illumination is identical in shade with regular Bye Bye?  Early reviews said it ran much lighter, which was what I needed. This is too dark to lighten up my dark circles and "light" is gone.  Feeling a little aggravated.