Honored Contributor

Definitely will look into this.  I just put on the bb/cc cream for the first time today and absolutely love it......had the compact face color, but this is great stuff!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, are you talking about the CC cream with spf in the tube?

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate ~ Yes....I love the stuff!!  the $54 big tube.  My face is so red now with it being so dry here...plus I already have rosacea from sun damage....It covers everything!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, does it feel heavy? Do you use a brush to apply it? I have been wanting to try this. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate ~ I just used my fingers and blended.  until i got the right coverage.  I am not a big make-up person and only wear it once or twice a week.  It did not feel greasy or cakey or sticky.....just felt natural.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD, thanks! I am going to try it! 😃

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate ~ Give it a try......I really did not want to put anything on my face.....as I have the oily t-zone and really red cheeks that feel like they are going to crack from being so dry....put it really did/does look great! HTH!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@loveschocolate ~ Yes....I love the stuff!!  the $54 big tube.  My face is so red now with it being so dry here...plus I already have rosacea from sun damage....It covers everything!!!

This was in a TSV that I purchased. I liked the CC cream with SPF in the tube. However, it is much heavier than I like. The silver sponge compact is lighter and better.

I don't know how in the world women use the under eye concealer (any one) because it is so much heavier. I don't care if you spread it thin. it is still too thick.

I spent a long time with my almost 25 year old son yestereday in the car. He told me how many girls wear thick makeup and their face and they look unattractive with this on their face. He even discussed the lines on the side of their faces. He used the word "gross" and said he could never kiss them.

So ladies (young and old) less is more and lighter is better!

Makeup should be worn but the idea is to give a natural look.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@MickD wrote:

This was in a TSV that I purchased. I liked the CC cream with SPF in the tube. However, it is much heavier than I like. The silver sponge compact is lighter and better.

I don't know how in the world women use the under eye concealer (any one) because it is so much heavier. I don't care if you spread it thin. it is still too thick.

I spent a long time with my almost 25 year old son yestereday in the car. He told me how many girls wear thick makeup and their face and they look unattractive with this on their face. He even discussed the lines on the side of their faces. He used the word "gross" and said he could never kiss them.

So ladies (young and old) less is more and lighter is better!

Makeup should be worn but the idea is to give a natural look.

No, if you are careful in application, it is a superb concealer that does not look heavy or cakey.  I have hollows under my eyes, some darkness in the corners, and stained eyelids -- I swear by BBUE. It doesn't cover everything, but then nothing short of painter's spackle would do that.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I can so relate to your issues.  I, too, was ready to throw in the towel with this concealer.  I finally figured out that if I use just the tiniest bit under the pupils of my eye, that I could drag it down with the brush that came with it into a triangle shape, and it was really what I was hoping for.  I had been putting it more in the corner of my eye, and just using too much.  Play with it, I think you will really like it.  I have the one in the black tube.