Respected Contributor

@KensBren wrote:

This is from Musings of a Muse... It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush.

Read more: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2016/03/cosmetics-bye-bye-pores-blush-review-swatches.html#ixzz42wfw5Z...I

Spoiler

I still have the creme blush with the brush from the January TSV. There's a limit to how much blush I need. Plus, the creme blush looks more natural and this is highly pigmented. Of course it may be the way the blogger applied her blush.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@joco728 wrote:

Does anyone know what the upcoming TSV is from IT Cosmetics?  Item #?  Thanks!

I just hope it doesn't have that Je Ne Sais Quoi lipstick in it. 

Why would you say that?  It's supposed to be our favorite shade! LOL! 

Well it's not mine!  LOL  The first application is okay for some reason but as I would apply it throughout the day, it got brighter and brighter until it just looked like a neon pink on my lips.  I finally tossed what was left a few weeks go.   

Contributor

I thought the same thing - it looks soooooooooooooo pink. I would look horrible in that color

Honored Contributor

I love how this TSV is kept so underwraps, like a state secret! It's like QVC is trying to whip us all up into a frenzied state. The suspense is killing me ! I gotta get a life!!

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

I wish I got any color from that lipstick. On me it's the palest pink. I user it at night as a lip moisturizer before bed. There's a powder foundation called Airbrush SPF 50+. Is that new? If so, hope that's what's in the TSV!

Occasional Contributor

image.jpg

Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

Sorry for the picture quality, was taken from my tv this morning. QVC ad is out. It's a new brush, bye bye pores pressed powder, the new makeup remover, new bye bye pores blush and new under eyes illumination concealer.

Occasional Contributor
If it was regular bye bye under eye I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I hate all of the illumination products - they accentuate lines & wrinkles & imperfections on me. If I want illumination I'll add it separate from my foundation & concealer.
Frequent Contributor

@ChocolateLime wrote:
If it was regular bye bye under eye I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I hate all of the illumination products - they accentuate lines & wrinkles & imperfections on me. If I want illumination I'll add it separate from my foundation & concealer.

I agree with you on that. I will be saving some money this time around. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Illuminating concealer? Whyyyyy?  I can't think of one other shimmery concealer on the market. And I think it's for a good reason. I don't need anymore blush (I just found 3 Milani baked blushes in my drawer, these are great!) I'm happily passing.