Regular Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@haleypie wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

I'd like to know too.  I've hit the pan of my celebration foundation, so need something new.  I'm thinking of ordering the supersized CC cream, which is on sale this month.  Would love your opinions on the CC cream.  Thanks!

If there was no other foundation on the planet aside from CC cream, I could die happy. It gives great coverage at full strength but is easy to sheer out if you need to. Sets nicelly with a setting powder and has great staying power on me. The shade range is limited but fortunately for me the light is perfect in the winter and medium is perfect in summer.

You'll get lots of comments about the "snail slime" ingredient, but I really don't think it's the grossest thing in our cosmetics. If you're concerned about the treatment of the snails, that's another story.

Thank you!  Wonder if it will be part of the next TSV, I keep thinking of trying this, I don't like a caking full coverage, just a coverage light enough to even skintone. What would you say it was? Light coverage or full?  Thank you  Smiley Happy

I usually use about half a pump on my fingers for my whole face. I feel like that gives medium - full coverage. Even with that full coverage, though, in my opinion, the texture is so nice that it never feels cakey. It seems to almost meld with the skin and become part of it. It doesn't dry down to a dry, matte finish, so it never looks cakey to me.

Honored Contributor

Jamie just had a TSV the middle of January with her new foundation (which I really like) in it. Do you think she would put another new formula foundation in another TSV this soon? IDK - she might. Another possibility might be a TSV that focuses more on color and eyes. I guess we'll find out from someone sometime soon!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have plenty of IT foundations so color would be nice. However, it seems there is a lot of repetitive color and I'd love to see some new shades. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I agree. It would be nice to have more shades. There are a lot of us that fit between Tan and Rich.  Rich is a bit to dark for me but Tan is just a little bit to light.  It would be nice to just be able to buy one.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Jamie just had a TSV the middle of January with her new foundation (which I really like) in it. Do you think she would put another new formula foundation in another TSV this soon? IDK - she might. Another possibility might be a TSV that focuses more on color and eyes. I guess we'll find out from someone sometime soon!  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  I agree that Jaime should do a TSV on brow color and eyes.  Something new.

Honored Contributor

Oh My Gosh..this is so top secret.  I can't believe the bloggers won't even share more.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

Like so many shoppersI ordered the IT TVS in February.............gave it a stellar review.  

I'm really looking forward to BYEBYE FOUNDATION being sold here at QVC.  I would like to try it.....not gonna buy another that is just ordinary.  The BYEBYE version, which is Jamie's latest, is talked so much about on the GR channel it seems perfect.

Respected Contributor

@Gerri S wrote:

Like so many shoppersI ordered the IT TVS in February.............gave it a stellar review.  

I'm really looking forward to BYEBYE FOUNDATION being sold here at QVC.  I would like to try it.....not gonna buy another that is just ordinary.  The BYEBYE version, which is Jamie's latest, is talked so much about on the GR channel it seems perfect.

Gunthy Renker doesn't have a television station or channel. What GR does have a coolaide that you like to drink.

I am sure the Bye Bye Foundation is similar to the tube like CC +50 cream sold at QVC and the It Cosmetics Site.

If you want that foundation, you will have to drink the Coolaide.

Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

This is from Musings of a Muse... It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush.

Read more: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2016/03/cosmetics-bye-bye-pores-blush-review-swatches.html#ixzz42wfw5Z...
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March TSV

[ Edited ]

And another sneak peek...  http://linkis.com/blogspot.com/gxHa0

IT Cosmetics BYE BYE MAKEUP 3-in1 Makeup Melting Cleaning BALM