Trusted Contributor

IT Cosmetics Makeup Remover Balm?

Has anyone tried IT Cosmetics Makeup Remover Balm?  I bought a travel size from Sephora (it came with a travel size Superhero mascara) and tried it last night for the first time.  I didn't feel it took off my mascara that well, but it took off my eye shadow easily.  It left my skin soft afterward.  What do you think of this product?  Do you use a lot or a little?  Do you use it on a dry face or a wet face?

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Makeup Remover Balm?

@Stargazer77 If you are referring to the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm, then yes, I have not only tried it, I have it on auto delivery.

It works very well for me...including the mascara and eyeliner.

At the end of the day, I put it directly on my makeup...dry face...then pop into the shower and it comes off. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I have it. It's good stuff.😃

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love  this product - it's super effective and gentle as anything on the eye area. Clinique also has their own version- IT's ingredients are better. I buy the Clinique version when they have a good beauty bonus. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the reviews, everyone.

@World Traveler Yes, I did mean the Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm.  Usually, when I'm talking about a product I'll have it in front of me so I get the name exactly right.  Not so this time!  Smiley Tongue

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Love IT Cleansing Balm. My skin is dry and leaves it very hydrated  and at the same time does a great job of removing makeup. I apply mine to a dry face and then use my Clarisonic. 

Frequent Contributor

Another vote for IT Cosmetics Bye Bye MakeUp Balm!

Even though it's like an oil cleanser, it is not greasy and washes off clean & easily. It feels comforting going on especially if my skin is feeling irritated & dry. It doesn't dry out my skin at all and it takes off all my makeup. (I do use an eye makeup remover first as I use waterproof mascara)

Having tried A LOT of different cleansers, this is  one of my all time favorites! Heart

Respected Contributor

Do not be afraid to gently massage: I have also used it as a mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes or so. Use a little warm water on your fingers to dissolve stubborn makeup....you can use facial tissue, but I do love Campanelli  facial towels.

Poodlepet2

Valued Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Has anyone tried IT Cosmetics Makeup Remover Balm?  I bought a travel size from Sephora (it came with a travel size Superhero mascara) and tried it last night for the first time.  I didn't feel it took off my mascara that well, but it took off my eye shadow easily.  It left my skin soft afterward.  What do you think of this product?  Do you use a lot or a little?  Do you use it on a dry face or a wet face?

I love the IT line and have bought several products, but have found to me they are extremely expensive for the amount you get. The  serum for your face and around the eyes, to put on the eye area, face, neck I could use up the whole VERY SMALL container in about 5 uses. Will have to stick to just the CC cream and that is about it. The makeup remover balm comes in a very small container with little product for the dollar. It is very good though. Just my opinion.                 bamasec