Regular Contributor

IT Cosmetics - Is this new?!

https://www.tryitnow.com/?uci=US-IC-O-TP-GR-61695

It's the Bye Bye foundation and a whole lot of other goodies - am I crazy or is this brand spanking new?

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics - Is this new?!

Yes, the new Bye Bye Foundation product is being discussed on another thread!!

The price of these website kits is amazing!! Also, the Bye Bye Pores Tinted, and the Bye Bye Concealer Creme is new! WOW!! Thanks for the heads-up!!

Super Contributor

Nice price for both choices of kits. I don't need that kind of coverage on my face so I won't get it. But I can't wait to find out what the TSV is going to be on the 19th!! No one seems to know.

Frequent Contributor

It's Guthy-Renker. Read the fine print before you order, it's 3 payments at that price and you are automatically enrolled in auto delivery. So that's 39.95 x 3 + 4.95 S$H, total 124.80 for the large kit. Not such a great price. You do get the face disc and brush, so it might be worth a one-time purchase, but then you would have to deal with cancelling with Guthey-Renker.

These products might be made just for Guthy-Renker, and we may never see them anywhere else. Like how the Wen formula is different for them than the "regular" Wen.

Kind of sorry to see Jamie going with them Smiley Sad

CeeCee

Edited to put in total cost.

Super Contributor

Wow this looks like a great new product. I love the CC and cant see myself using anything else. But I'm anxious to see the tsv too.

Regular Contributor

Oh yeah, with G-R you have to know what you're getting! The fine print is pretty obvious:

"Approximately 30 days after your first order is shipped, and then approximately every 3 months thereafter, you will be sent a new full size supply of IT Cosmetics®. You will receive the guaranteed price of $39.95 plus $2.99 shipping and handling per month, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. Please note exact shipment times may vary. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime at (800) 465-7613.

Every IT Cosmetics® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee less shipping and handling."

So it becomes $40/month ($120 total) after the first shipment. I'm going to call in a little bit and see what kind of "customization" options are available, but I ordered the intro shipment. Sometimes the G-R options end up being a great deal, like with the original Philosophy Girl concept.

Frequent Contributor

I was wrong, the first shipment is free shipping and handling and then it's $2.99 after that. Also of note, there is no fair shade. Here are all the details, from the website link provided by the OP:

IT Cosmetics – Full Size 7 PC Most Beautiful You Deluxe Collection, Light Shade.
WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE TWO FREE GIFTS!
For today’s Entry Kit, you will be charged 3 payments of:
• 1st Payment: $39.95 charged today (Free Standard S&H)
• 2nd Payment: $39.95 charged 30 days from today
• 3rd Payment: $39.95 charged 60 days from today

Approximately 90 days after your first order is shipped, and then approximately every 3 months thereafter, you will be sent a new full size supply of IT Cosmetics®. You will receive the guaranteed price of $39.95 plus $2.99 shipping and handling per month, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. Please note exact shipment times may vary. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime at (800) 465-7613.

Every IT Cosmetics® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee less shipping and handling.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully QVC will offer this, and not for 124.99 for the kit which Guthy-Renker carefully disguised to make it appear to be 39.99! I also see that instead of the very hoped for additional shades, this foundation is offered in even fewer than the CC Cream.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 haleypie said:

Oh yeah, with G-R you have to know what you're getting! The fine print is pretty obvious:

"Approximately 30 days after your first order is shipped, and then approximately every 3 months thereafter, you will be sent a new full size supply of IT Cosmetics®. You will receive the guaranteed price of $39.95 plus $2.99 shipping and handling per month, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. Please note exact shipment times may vary. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime at (800) 465-7613.

Every IT Cosmetics® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee less shipping and handling."

So it becomes $40/month ($120 total) after the first shipment. I'm going to call in a little bit and see what kind of "customization" options are available, but I ordered the intro shipment. Sometimes the G-R options end up being a great deal, like with the original Philosophy Girl concept.

Yes, I read that! Important advisory, thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Buyer Beware!!!  My mother ordered this on autoship.  She just called to cancel and they told her that she could never order from IT Cosmetics again.  She assumed it was a mistake and called another number and was told the same thing.  They stated it was their policy.  HORRIBLE customer service.