Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics Is the celebration foundation very heavy?

Seems it would be heavy the way she shows it covers so many bad imperfections. I am not a fan of heavy makeup that  I can feel on my face. However, I have freckles and sometimes it would be nice to cover them up.Esp. when pictures are going to be taken.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Is the celebration foundation very heavy?

Yes ,it is very heavy and it showed all my pores (and cloged them ) and wrinkles. This is for people that need a covering for some kind of condition that needs to be  concelaed.

She should sell it for that reason ( and I guess tec.she does) ,  because IMO it is not for everyone 

I have fallen for her sales pitch 3 times and had to return it. I think I have finally gotten smart! ........

Regular Contributor

No, unless you want it to be or need more coverage.  I've been using the IT Celebration foundation for about a year or more and love it.  I use it 3-4 times out of the week as I use BE also but as I use that up I will be using IT exclusively.  Sometimes I need a little more coverage in areas and it does the trick but it's never been a heavy foundation.

Respected Contributor

I love IT foundation. It looks great on me and didn't show every pore at all for me, quite the opposite actually. Use a bit or a bunch, IT works for me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Occasional Contributor

No it is not heavy, but it covers really well!  I like it a lot. I have skin that is on the dry side and I actually don't have any problems with it. I do use a primer. 

Honored Contributor

@151949 - You might want to take a look at the CC Veil SPF50 Foundation Cushion Compact A337109. This feels like nothing on, and you can put it on lightly or a little heavier to get more coverage. I like IT's Celebration Illumination foundation, but I like this better! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is oddly heavy yet doesn't cover very well. I didn't have alot of redness-nothing like Jamie's- just a little by my nose and oddly it didn't cover it regardless of how much I used. Also even with a VERY light hand, it looks powdery. I think it is an awful formulation. I am fair/light (more fair) with neutral undertones and the light was too dark for me. It also formed a weird layer over it that you have to scrape off all the time. I've used the same skincare for years now and haven't had that happen with any other brand powder foundation. Really weird and gross.

Contributor

As you can see by so many of the replys it depends on how you apply Celebration & also the brush you use! I like IT's short kabuki brush because I feel you can better control the amount of product & application. Hope this helps!😃

Respected Contributor

I don't find it heavy at all, but I don't need a lot of coverage, and probably apply less than many people do.  I think it give a nice finish, but I don't know how well it would really cover up heavy-duty problems.  I'll buy this one again, especially since I'm allergic to the CC cream.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Yes ,it is very heavy and it showed all my pores (and cloged them ) and wrinkles. This is for people that need a covering for some kind of condition that needs to be  concelaed.

She should sell it for that reason ( and I guess tec.she does) ,  because IMO it is not for everyone 

I have fallen for her sales pitch 3 times and had to return it. I think I have finally gotten smart! ........

lol you sound like me. I fell for the it celebration foundation long time ago when it first came out (weird film, too powdery, made me look like I had big pores when I don't!).  I fell for the je nais se quoi lipstick (turned an awful bright neon pink on me and not moisturizing). And I fell for the bye bye underye when that came out years ago (this I purchased from Sephora before I knew she was on QVC and before I watched QVC). The BBE was actually not too bad but it is definitely a very heavy product and even when I used just a tiny tiny amount, I still felt like I could "feel" it on my skin. It felt heavy. I don't like to feel my makeup on. Plus the light was too yellow and the fair was too white/light so I could never get a good match for my skin. 

Anyway, besides the fact that she uses animal-derived ingredients from killed animals in her formulas, I  will no longer try her products because they just don't work for me at all. I am not even that impressed with her brushes like so many are. I have brushes that I like much better and are a fraction of the cost from Coastal Scents, Eco tools, and Sephora brand. But that is just me. Smiley Happy