Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics Hello Results Retinol & Beauty Sleep Set. Do you think this will do anything?

[ Edited ]

IT Cosmetics Hello Results Retinol & Beauty Sleep Set. Do you think this will do anything? Do you think this has a chance of actually fulfilling its promises?

A461034

This is supposed to be a TSV but there has not been an on air presentation yet.

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Hello Results Retinol & Beauty Sleep Set. Do you think this will do anything?

It looks to me like the retinol is in the day cream. Everything I've ever read always says to use your retinol at night. I would not purchase this for that reason. 

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Hello Results Retinol & Beauty Sleep Set. Do you think this will do anything?

The description clearly says use once a day, morning or night your choice.
Trusted Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
The description clearly says use once a day, morning or night your choice.

I saw that but clearly it is marked as a day creme. 

Respected Contributor

I didn’t get that but you do you.
Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

It looks to me like the retinol is in the day cream. Everything I've ever read always says to use your retinol at night. I would not purchase this for that reason. 

@MG Chris   I agree. Retinol isnot used during the day because it makes your skin sun sensitive. At night it has a chance to do it's magic undesturbed by other products.

Esteemed Contributor

It depends on the form of retinol. Some do not break down in sunlight or are degraded with O2. Which, in that case, could be used effectively during the day.

The question is, which form is It using? Just by looking at the ingredients, one cannot tell.

What do they tell you in their presentations? Or, don't they know?

Respected Contributor

This pack up isn’t purported to be a “day and night” set. IT has a day cream, it just isn’t included in this pack up.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, DR Dubrows Retinol Compound is specifically used as a day cream, I have heard him say it many times. 

Frequent Contributor

I have been using the IT Hello for some months now ONLY at night and have seen some great results. Just my experience, so I will continue to use it. I bought it when it first came out for a good price on auto delivery.

This new pkg they are offering is a good price too. I ordered it. I probably won’t use the moisturizer with the retinol Hello, as it already has a moisturizer in it.  I will use the extra moisturizer on my neck etc.

Im in my 70’s and saw results in a month or so. You young gals will see results earlier I’m sure.