Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner Pencil Duo

I saw the presentation for this yesterday, it looks good and the duo is a good value. What I don't get is why give you two of the same color pencils? I would much rather get to try out two different colors than get two of the same. This is the reason I didn't buy it, I like to change things up, not always wear the same color.

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner Pencil Duo

Many people buy more than one of the same color so they have a spare. Some people are comfortable wearing the same color every day. They find something that works for them and stick with it. I am like you and like to switch it up with different colors, but I've also bought two of the same color if it's a color I love. Especially, basic color eyeliners. With some of the duos offered, I split them with my sister. Just a thought. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I saw the presentation for this yesterday, it looks good and the duo is a good value. What I don't get is why give you two of the same color pencils? I would much rather get to try out two different colors than get two of the same. This is the reason I didn't buy it, I like to change things up, not always wear the same color.

You can get the duos with two different colors. It's a different item number. So far I like them.

Esteemed Contributor

A240490 Is the item number for the duos that have two different colors.

Frequent Contributor

I found these get a bit dried out and then make the skin pull... so I'd pass.

Valued Contributor

rs Re: IT Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner Pencil Duo

IT eyeliners look so good but for me, so bad. Every stinkin one I purchased breaks after a few uses. I gave up!

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

A240490 Is the item number for the duos that have two different colors.

@ccassaday, thank you! I will check them out!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the gel pencils when they were first offered several years ago. I always use a lid primer since I have oily lids and after a few minutes the gel liner was all over and under my eyes. I tried it again about a month later and the pencils had dried out. If you don't have oily lids they might work for you.

The gels pencils that work for me are made by Julep. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 I got the duo months back in black. I did not have a choice of 2 shades. I really like the black for tightling.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Jordan2 I got the duo months back in black. I did not have a choice of 2 shades. I really like the black for tightling.

@Kabella, I'm not a black liner kind of gal. I liked the taupe and the navy.