Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics- Celebration Foundation duo

When does Jamie bring the duo back to QVC? I remember it was in the $50 range - maybe during the summer?? The single is jsut a few dollars less!

I could never get the shades to work for me and after several tries relaized tan is perfect!  I have  medium (w/yellow underotnes) skin, I never would have thought tan would be  my shade. 

I bought the tsv in the fall withe the illuminating foundation  I only like it as a highlighting foundation. All over my face emphasizes my fine lines unfortunately.

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics- Celebration Foundation duo

I'm not sure what month it is but I'm woiting to order the duo when it comes out too.  I also wear tan (but have medium skin tone).  I agree, the celebration illumination foundation is to shiny for me for everyday use. 

Esteemed Contributor

I searched thee web and saw it was offered in Sept last year- and Feb the year before!! Hopefully we'll  luck out and not have to wait till Sept. I'll jsut use my Laura Geller  B and B until then!

Respected Contributor

Or, it could be on an 18 month schedule, and we'll have to wait a whole year.  I don't have a year .... I've hit the pan!

Super Contributor

Earlier today I was flipping channels and there was an infomercial for IT! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shiloh09 wrote:

Earlier today I was flipping channels and there was an infomercial for IT! 

I saw that too- for the 'Bye Bye' products. Great eye product, but I'm not sure about it for a face product. Has anyone tried the foundation?