Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics CC Cream Blush in Je Na Sais Quois

So I was looking for a new, more natural blush. Read the reviews on the IT brand Cream Blush. Mostly all 5 stars. Got it and I LOVE it.  In decades of wearing blush, this is by far my favorite! Beautiful, natural application, very natural  flush to the cheeks. I am nuts about it. Lasts all day, which is a huge surprise to me because I have oily skin and it does not break me out.  Using Retin  A I rarely if ever do, but sometimes cream cosmetics will aggravate my skin. Not this one! It's not a greasy cream blush - almost has a dry down to it.  I just put on my Philosophy Gel Moisturizer and this glides right over it.  Good stuff Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics CC Cream Blush in Je Na Sais Quois

Thanks for the good review, I wear the Je Ne Sais Quoi lip gloss. And I am also a BMore chick!!

Trusted Contributor

I wear it exclusively and always have a backup!

Respected Contributor

Ha Shellbell, waving to ya "hon"...that's cool 🙂

Honored Contributor

Agreed. Both of the IT cream blushes are really pretty and natural looking. I have both colors. One is from a je ne sais quoi kit and the other is in a palette compact. Just wish they had better staying power or they'd be perfect.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Ha Shellbell, waving to ya "hon"...that's cool 🙂

Others here are BMore chicks too, where are you, I am in NW Baltimore Co.

Respected Contributor

Actually from Canton/Highlandtown originally. Now live at the beach but I miss the city so badly and come up every chance I get to visit family and hang out in "the new Canton". 

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Actually from Canton/Highlandtown originally. Now live at the beach but I miss the city so badly and come up every chance I get to visit family and hang out in "the new Canton". 

My son is in Fed Hill, such a trendy area, Canton so popular now. Are you living in OC now?

Respected Contributor

i love fed hill - yes very trendy...when I was a kid runnng around in the 60's on boston street it was all working pier and inner harbor was just starting to take shape...who knew?  actually live in the salisbury area and summer in ocmd on weekends and sometimes during the week, depending on our work schedule. what a change of pace, but once a city chick always a city chick!