Highlighted
Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation

Anyone tried this yet?  I love IT Cosmetics foundations, especially Confidence in a Compact & CC Cream.  For those of you who have tried these, as well as this new one, how do they compare?  I'd love to hear your input.  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation

Yes I tried it recently and returned it. I did not find it had good enough coverage for me, and I only like a medium coverage foundation. It was very thin, didn't last the day.  If you like super light coverage, you'd probably like it.  For comparison, Tarte shape tape hydrating foundation is my current favorite, as well as Charlotte Tillbury magic foundation which is a close second.  Just for a reference point.  I don't know it did anything for lines, either.  It's a lot lighter than their CC cream, that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the feedback @Grouchomarx.  I do like a medium-full coverage, which is what the Confidence in a Compact & CC Cream give me.  The Bye Bye Lines foundation sounds like a pass for me, since it is a lighter coverage.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I tried it also. I don't remember much about the coverage but I did file it away because it made me break out and I felt too shiny.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it and it has shipped.  I only decided to try because most reviews seemed to say it did not puddle in wrinkles and lines.  I have combination skin with oily t zone so the shiny part may not work for me.  I like a lighter coverage since I am 68 and every foundation seems to point out every line I did not even know I had and shines a spot light to it.  I will report back after I try it.