Respected Contributor

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation?????

I was thinking of trying this off the IT Cosmetics website, but was wondering if anyone out there has tried it? Your thoughts on this product are appreciated!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation?????

[ Edited ]

I would very mich like to try this product, but I don't want to get involved with the GR group and others like it.  I keep hoping that QVC will get it, but I think they have too much Celebration Foundation on hand. Or perhaps they are waiting till after the lst of 2016 to introduce it.  I've not seen any answers.  It's  possible it's really CC cream in disguise?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with Perkup! I don't want to get involved with Guthy-Renker. I am guessing they do have a deal to keep the foundation exclusively with GR. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I would not want to get involved with GR either!!!

You can find the IT products at Ulta.  I have used the CC cream and like it but the colors are a bit off for me.  I wind up mixing them. 

I believe I have the foundation (in a compact) but I haven't used it in a while.  Again, the colors are a little off for me but the coverage is good and I would buy it again.  I think it is worth trying.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I would not want to get involved with GR either!!!

You can find the IT products at Ulta.  I have used the CC cream and like it but the colors are a bit off for me.  I wind up mixing them. 

I believe I have the foundation (in a compact) but I haven't used it in a while.  Again, the colors are a little off for me but the coverage is good and I would buy it again.  I think it is worth trying.

The compact foundation is It's Celebration Foundation.  The one they show on the tv infomercial is a liquid/cream type rather than a compact.  Celebratio Foundation is good and gives good coverage, but I'm older and it tends to dry out my skin.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone!

In a very short time you've convinced me to stay away from GR. Hopefully, as one poster said, Bye Bye Foundation will be at QVC in 2016! I guess until then I will enjoy my CC Cream and Celebration Foundation! Since I have never ordered from Guthy-Renker I am glad I asked first!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

I am 64.  The IT foundations show my wrinkles even more.  You are probably younger and could use them..I just stay away and I have found them to be oranger on my skin.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I was thinking of trying this off the IT Cosmetics website, but was wondering if anyone out there has tried it? Your thoughts on this product are appreciated!

@Jacie  I bought this and it was from the TV ad. I had a prob with them at 1st as not to have them reorder this and they were pushy. I was assertive back and all was well.

I liked this "Bye-Bye Moisturizing Foundation" a lot, it was a small tube. Loved it in fact... until I used the It CC one day in my arenal of makeup and it was better or just about the same and much cheaper!!. I also think it is redundant as far as how it feels and looks and works on my skin. Both have spf 50 and are similar. It's Bye-Bye Foundation is no more moisturizing for my near 59 year old skin then It's CC foundation. I use light and think that it was also a bit too light for me that washes me out but it's forgiving in winter. I'd rather spurge on a 100.oo foundation if spending 65 and up lol! I enjoy several foundations most all are liquid or creams like cc's or bb's....this one is nothing that special for the price to me, but if in a TSV on QVC for a decent price...I may go for it b/c I am a foundation a holic!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky

I loved the Bye Bye Foundation and the Bye Bye concealer in the GR kit.  Not so much the other stuff in the kit.  PLEASE , QVC, offer these items directly from you!!

(The pore powder didn't work for me, the mascara is too clumpy, the lipstick is too pale)