Regular Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Now Available

When I first read the OP I was a little sticker shocked-but it seems to me all of her prices keep creeping up as she introduces new products. I love IT-but ill b waiting for this to make it to a TSV at some point. I think, technically, her CC veil beauty fluid foundation in the cushion compact is the most expensive- .33 oz sells for $38 at ulta. That's a comparative price to this one of $114 for an ounce. So if you use the cushion compact try the new one at $65-its a deal if you like it!

Honored Contributor

SuzyQ, you are killing me today! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} And why stop at a single drink??

Trusted Contributor

I don't know, $65 an ounce ($520 a cup) for snail secretion - how much are they paying those snails anyway? Oh wait, then there's the 3Dflex technology secret ingredient. Could it be just a marketing gimmick to cover Guthy Renker's share of the take? I'm disappointed that Jamie has teamed up with them.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/14/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 1/14/2015 SparklyTiara said:

Ok, just receieved an answer. I will re-type their response, verbatim. Just as a preface, I also asked whether the coverage is sheer/buildable, as the description states, or full, as the product name suggests. I will list the ingredients in a separate post, as this one will be long enough!

"Hi!! Thank you for your email! We are more than happy to help you with this today and we are so sorry for any confusion about this. Where did you see this description as this is not correct. It is full coverage!

Bye Bye Foundation on our website is the same size as the CC Cream! On TryITnow.com, the sizes differ!

IT is all about the 3D SkinFlex technology that makes these items different from our exisiting CC Cream and Bye Bye Under Eye - 3D SkinFlex Technology is proprietary to IT Cosmetics and it's only available in Bye Bye Foundation and Bye Bye Concealer. This exclusive high-performance technology has multiple skincare and coverage benefits and works to deliver serious results and flawless skin in one!"

Then it goes on to list the ingredients and return policy.

This is a strange statement. The 3D stuff makes "these items" different from ...."Bye Bye Under Eye...3D SkinFlex Technology is.....only available in Bye Bye Foundation and Bye Bye Concealer."

So it's different from "our existing CC Cream and Bye Bye Under Eye," but it's "only available in Bye Bye Foundation and Bye Bye Concealer." Isn't Bye Bye Under Eye the name for Bye Bye Concealer?

I need a drink.

Hi suzyQ3! I think the full name for the new Guthy Renker Bye Bye Concealer product is "Bye Bye Concealer - Anti-Aging Waterproof Full Coverage Concealing Creme." Now that's a mouthful! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

What's on Tap? Slide me down a whatever.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Mistic said:

What's on Tap? Slide me down a whatever.

Respected Contributor

One question please. Do we have to wear 3D glasses to see the difference between the Regular CC+ and the New Super Regular CC+?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Next up will be the 4D skin technology. It'll be twice as expensive, but it will send your flaws into another dimension! Can't wait. We can call it Bye Bye Everything!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Porcelain said:

Next up will be the 4D skin technology. It'll be twice as expensive, but it will send your flaws into another dimension! Can't wait. We can call it Bye Bye Everything!

HAHA!

or maybe just 3DD- really "plumps" the skin up!

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Mistic said:

One question please. Do we have to wear 3D glasses to see the difference between the Regular CC+ and the New Super Regular CC+?

for that price, it better come with the glasses!

Seriously though, what does that even mean? I get the "flex" technology (well, the concept behind it) but I don't understand the 3D part at all. We ARE already 3D.