New Contributor

IT Cosmetics Brow Power Auto Perfector 5-in-1 Powder Gel Pencil Duo

I loved this brow pencil but after my first shipment, the pencils seemed to be dried out and I had a hard time using it.  I now have to cut off about 1/8" of the tip before it's usable.  I'm very hesitant now of reordering since I'm getting less usuable product and one pencil will last about a month which is pretty expensive.  Does anyone else have this problem with the dark brown color? 

Re: IT Cosmetics Brow Power Auto Perfector 5-in-1 Powder Gel Pencil Duo

I love this brow pencil also but the same thing keeps happneing to me.  I purchased the taupe but I have to press so hard for it to work and I too waste so much product.  Hopefully this issue will be corrected.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm probably getting a little jaded on ordering anything to do with makeup on QVC but lately I've been finding quite a few of her products don't live up to the hype anymore. Same with the hair products. All these promises of fabulousness are starting to sound like a bunch of hooey to separate us from our money. I still like 2 of her products, the original Celebration Foundation and the Tightline Mascara. As for the rest I've tried....pppfftt.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

I'm probably getting a little jaded on ordering anything to do with makeup on QVC but lately I've been finding quite a few of her products don't live up to the hype anymore. Same with the hair products. All these promises of fabulousness are starting to sound like a bunch of hooey to separate us from our money. I still like 2 of her products, the original Celebration Foundation and the Tightline Mascara. As for the rest I've tried....pppfftt.

I'm feeling the same way about IT Cosmetics. Her original brow power pencil was rock hard and dried out. Some of her products developed an icky film after a while too. I've had 2 of her lipsticks go rancid after being open for 6 months. Some of her blushes are too pigmented.

The only product of IT Cosmetics I'm using now is the CC cream SPF 50 in the tube. It's my go to foundation. I have some of her makeup brushes but I would not repurchase a set and I don't care for the double ended ones. I have one eyeshadow trio that is just OK.

New Contributor

Thanks all for your comments.  I wish QVC would make reviews editable so I could change my review and let Jamie know there's a problem with the brow pencils though I can't see how she couldn't know about it.  Hopefully, they're working on a fix which will be out soon!