Honored Contributor

IT Cosmetics 50% Off Sale During The 21 Days Of Beauty Fall 2021

Lots of other beauty companies 50% off as well.  You'll have to find it on your own tho. I'll probably wind up at the bottom of the lake chained to a cement block if I send a link Smiley Sad  I'm interested in some IT makeup brushes and CoverFX Monochrome blush and highlighter.  I've had one for years and like it.  Iconic lashes will be 50% off.  Much more.  Different items on different days.  Hope you find something you want!  Think I'll pick up this from Colorfx.  Do you think this will look to orange on light skin?

blush.JPG

If you can get THIS e/s palette for 50% off, that's an incredible deal!

One of my top 3 wearable palettes (and DH favorite...on me!)

I've been wanting to try this Benefit Hydrating Primer.  50% off

Capture1.JPG

A beautiful Norvina palette for $22.  Great deal!  I love my Norvina palette!  Mine is larger tho.  Very pretty!  Nice application.  Good color payoff

Capture3.JPG

Kylie Cosmetics lippies.

Clarins moisturizers.  I think everything is 50% off but you'll have to find the days for each item.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics 50% Off Sale During The 21 Days Of Beauty Fall 2021

@monicakm  I see a few IT cosmetic items scattered throughout the sale, are you seeing something more than that? 

Honored Contributor

I wasn't looking real good for IT products but I did notice their brushes since I'm kinda on the hunt for brushes but don't want to spend a lot.  Several here swear by them.

Honored Contributor

Not much I'm interested in except perhaps the CoverFX blush monochrome if it's not too orange and dark for my light skin.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I'm thinking 21 days of beauty is Ulta. I've given store names before... just not sites.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Is that the Warm Honey Duo? That is the one that I am drawn to. I have light, neutral toned skin. 

This is my favorite blush/bronzer/highlight palette. Smashbox Ablaze Face Palette.

I see several things that I am interested in. Stila Smudgesticks, Mac Paintpots, Mac Magic Extensions Mascara (I just opened this one & I am not sure how I feel about it, yet.), LORAC PRO palettes, Norvina palette (Does it have as much fallout as the Renassaince palette?), Mac Lipsticks & I will get the Mac Lip Primer for my sister & my First Aid Beauty Face Wash.

Honored Contributor

There isn't anything I'm interested in with this Ulta sale.  Thank goodness. 

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  

you mention Norvina is one of your top 3 wearable palettes.  May I ask what the other two are?

thanks!

Honored Contributor

Yes, they are the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes

Stock photo

and Tarte's 20 pan Juicy palette.  I think this one has been discontinued tho.  They do make it in a smaller pan palette tho.

Tartelette™ Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition - tarte  | Sephora

And in case anyone is interested in the Norvina vol 5 palette (it looks like the saturation has been kicked up a notch or two on this palette but it's very close to reality

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal 

I don't remember.  I just mentioned IT Cosmetics because it seems a lot here like their products, especially their brushes.