Esteemed Contributor

My favorite brush ever is the IT Double-ended foundation brush.  I've bought 2 on Ebay because I never want to be without this brush.  Both arrived in their original plastic tube, sealed.  I won't buy cosmetics on Ebay, but I will buy makeup brushes there.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo

I don't know if this is what you are wanting, but it is offered on QVC.

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Heavenly-Luxe-Dual-Foundation-Concealer-Brush.product.A332762.html

Valued Contributor

@Georgiagrama They will show up closer to the holidays if you can wait.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@tucsongal

Yes, you can buy the brushes from QVC.  Just type in IT Cosmetic Brushes in the search bar.  They are sold individually, but, I did not see a set.    

------------

Oops, looking back at my comment, I didn't word it very well. What I meant to say was that I have never seen an individual brush at a sale price here. Thanks for your response.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama- yes, that's the brush - however, it's $48 on QVC and I paid about $15 for the two I got from Ebay.  My original IT double-ended brush came with a QVC kit many years ago and I still use it today.  The Best !

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@tototwo  I don't blame you!!  There is no way that I could buy a $48 make up brush.  In fact, the ones that I have now I only have them because they came with the product. 

I would not count on ever seeing them on sale at QVC.

Valued Contributor

@Debbie K 2017IT.com will have a set of 5 or 6 brushes 25% off tomorrow. I'm getting them because the sizes are different than a previous set. There are some nice eye brushes and 2 larger. Currently $50

New Contributor

Thanks everyone for the tips on where to find the brushes. fluffysmom......how did you fine out about the sale? I need to be in the "know" like all of you : ))

Debbie

Valued Contributor

@Debbie K 2017

Now I can't find the code. Sorry. If I recover it I will repost