Respected Contributor

anyone buying this kit ? I thought about it but I have purchased the Superhero mascara in the past and it clumps. I like the CC cream but I have plenty of foundation, several different brands and since wearing a mask I have not worn much of anything except when going to church and even then I wear my mask. Just not buying much makeup now

Trusted Contributor

Nope. I have a super sized CC cream that is almost full, I do not need sparkly mascara, I do not need more brushes. The only thing I would like to try is the eye shadow pencils.

Those will probably be available by themselves in the future. I don't like that they are not mentioning if those are "glittery" either, since glittery seems to be the catch phrase of the kit between the brush handle and the mascara.

The camera has not pulled in close enough to see whether there is glitter in the eye pencils. One thing I cannot wear at my age is anything gliter on my face.

I also agree with you that wearing masks has really helped me not wear much makeup at all anymore. My skin has improved by not wearing makeup, so I welcome masks LOL!

Honored Contributor

I have pretty mich given up mask wearing, but still not returned to wearing full foundation, it is very liberating not to. 

Respected Contributor

Nope @Goodie2shoes  I have a Supersize CC Foundation sitting in my closet unopened and a regular size that I'm still using. It lasts and lasts. I really like it. I also like their concealer in the small tube. I do not like that mascara at all. You're right it's very clumpy.

I did by the pillow lips duo in bold and I also got the highlighter pen and lip serum set. I don't like IT blushes. They are very stark and clownish on me. Love their bronzer though, the one that smells like coconut!

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

anyone buying this kit ? I thought about it but I have purchased the Superhero mascara in the past and it clumps. I like the CC cream but I have plenty of foundation, several different brands and since wearing a mask I have not worn much of anything except when going to church and even then I wear my mask. Just not buying much makeup now

____

I do wear the CC cream and would be interested in this TSV if it were not for the mascara included. I have had two different tubes of the Superhero and it is only good for about four applications and then it gets thick and flakes into my eyes and contact lenses. 

I love the IT Tightline mascara primer.

Super Contributor

I bit.  I am restocking for return to office and was a sucker for the glitter brush.  LOL.  Also I found the shadow pencils intriguing.

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Nope. I have a super sized CC cream that is almost full, I do not need sparkly mascara, I do not need more brushes. The only thing I would like to try is the eye shadow pencils.

Those will probably be available by themselves in the future. I don't like that they are not mentioning if those are "glittery" either, since glittery seems to be the catch phrase of the kit between the brush handle and the mascara.

The camera has not pulled in close enough to see whether there is glitter in the eye pencils. One thing I cannot wear at my age is anything gliter on my face.

I also agree with you that wearing masks has really helped me not wear much makeup at all anymore. My skin has improved by not wearing makeup, so I welcome masks LOL!

The mascara is sparkly? It doesn't say anything like that in the description. Where did you see that

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Nope, not for me.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@gabstoomuch wrote:

The mascara is sparkly? It doesn't say anything like that in the description. Where did you see that

My understanding is that the package/tube is sparkly, to celebrate IT's anniversary with QVC, but the actual mascara is the usual formula.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

@gabstoomuch wrote:

My understanding is that the package/tube is sparkly, to celebrate IT's anniversary with QVC, but the actual mascara is the usual formula.  

Ahh. Right, I don't need a sparkly package either. I ordered, canceled, then went to Ulta for the CC cream. I'm hopeful that I got the shade right this time. 

Harmonize the World