Trusted Contributor

Wanted to try this: 

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Powder

Checked QVC first - price $29.00 plus $3.00 Shipping.

Checked EBay - Got same product, free shipping for $13.50.

WOW--that's a BIG price difference!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetic Price on QVC

No big surprise there, I have been buying all my high end cosmetics on ebay since 2004. I say see it in Sephora or Ulta or on HSN or Q or Evine, buy it on ebay!!

Valued Contributor

Yeah, I’ve sold a few items on eBay, a/d kits that had an item I didn’t want, or didn’t need at the moment, and I’ve purchased cosmetics from eBay too. I’m leery about purchasing liquid or cream products that are unsealed, but that’s about it.
Contributor

I'd be leary of buying cosmetics on ebay. What guarantee do you have they are authentic or even unused? There is SO much pirating & fakes out there these days and no way to really know. I go by the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@CaitlynB wrote:

I'd be leary of buying cosmetics on ebay. What guarantee do you have they are authentic or even unused? There is SO much pirating & fakes out there these days and no way to really know. I go by the old adage: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" Smiley Happy 

People have written on this forum they have received open and used cosmetics from the Q !!

Honored Contributor

I buy on ebay from only reputable sellers with 100% feedback, and you are guaranteed satisfaction from PayPal too. I have gotten my money refunded on any item I was leary about, and they have been few and far between in the last 14 years. .

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

More than likely it was part of a kit and they just do not want the product. I have personally purchased some products from E-Bay without problem, except for on two occasions. I received a full refund in both instances. 

I have WEN products and even a PTR supersize bottle of Retinol Fusion Night Serum, unopened and I do not want to use. If I could unlaze myself to take the time I would sell on e-bay for a discounted price just to get rid of. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus...you could always gift unwanted beauty products. I do that with beauty products that have been a part of a TSV but I don’t use or like. My girlfriends love it & it warms my heart to know I’ve made them happy.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Wanted to try this: 

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Silk Airbrush Powder

Checked QVC first - price $29.00 plus $3.00 Shipping.

Checked EBay - Got same product, free shipping for $13.50.

WOW--that's a BIG price difference!!!!

I just received 2 IT products from Ebay..I paid about the same for their CC cream and their mascara..I've had good luck buying from Ebay...ordered last weekend and got it today! This will be my first IT purchase...can't wait to try it! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I buy on ebay from only reputable sellers with 100% feedback, and you are guaranteed satisfaction from PayPal too. I have gotten my money refunded on any item I was leary about, and they have been few and far between in the last 14 years. .

Yes..me too...I buy from reputable sellers w/100% feedback...look for Buy it now, and free shipping!! I've bought many things from Ebay!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West