Respected Contributor

@mjabby 

I have had the sticky issue occur on kitchen utensils, wine bottle opener, peelers, etc.

I think the original coating wears off and the sticky stuff remains.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the recommendations ladies! Just to make things a little more clear, the brushes are still new and unused, it's the whole handle that is sticky to the touch. Perhaps the material that they are made of is defective or breaking down.

Respected Contributor

@mjabby   I swear I have had this happen on some Josie argon bottles.  The droppers would be a sticky mess, and the bottles were brand new.  almost like the dropper was defective.

Respected Contributor
Is it the rubber black ones or the shiny metals ones?
Frequent Contributor

@RollTide2008  it's the black rubber handles.

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@mjabby   I swear I have had this happen on some Josie argon bottles.  The droppers would be a sticky mess, and the bottles were brand new.  almost like the dropper was defective.

@lynnie61 this has happened to me also when using JM argan dropper

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to the handles of my curling irons that I had stored in a box in the linen closet.......threw them all away. 

Respected Contributor

@mjabby  That stickiness on the black handle, eventually happens to all my It Brushes. I have tried everything and more, mentioned above. I called It Cosmetics about 4 yrs ago and they said it shouldn't happen. Well, it did and I've heard other people having the same issue.

I love their brushes and I do keep buying them, even though that issue exists. I wait till there is a sale to buy them. I do use them immediately and don't store them. When they get really bad, I throw them away. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.