Respected Contributor

I don't use foundation often, and as a result, it lasts me a long time. My very favorite for quite some time has been IT Confidence in a Compact.  I like the coverage and the silky feel that it leaves when I use it.  I alternate between IT and Merle Norman so it's no stretch for me to only purchase foundation once a year. 

I've looked and looked for the Confidence in a Compact.  I call it a cream to powder foundation.  Has it been discontinued?  I must really be behind. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Confidence in a Compact

@Georgiagrama   Have you checked out the It cosmetics website?

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

I don't use foundation often, and as a result, it lasts me a long time. My very favorite for quite some time has been IT Confidence in a Compact.  I like the coverage and the silky feel that it leaves when I use it.  I alternate between IT and Merle Norman so it's no stretch for me to only purchase foundation once a year. 

I've looked and looked for the Confidence in a Compact.  I call it a cream to powder foundation.  Has it been discontinued?  I must really be behind. 

@Georgiagrama I used Confidence in a Compact and I had gotten it as part of a TSV and really liked it a lot!  When I was ready to get a new one a few years later (I also tend t switch and use other foundations) I found it was discontinued which surprised me.

Honored Contributor

I think there is some unwritten law that if you like it, it will be discontinued!😣

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Georgiagrama   Have you checked out the It cosmetics website?

@NicksmomESQ   No, I actually hadn't even thought of that.  I've just always gotten it from QVC (usually on easy pay) and it never dawned on me that they would discontinue such a nice product.  

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I think there is some unwritten law that if you like it, it will be discontinued!😣

@on the bay   I am coming to that conclusion more and more often these days myself. .  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Georgiagrama I used Confidence in a Compact and I had gotten it as part of a TSV and really liked it a lot!  When I was ready to get a new one a few years later (I also tend t switch and use other foundations) I found it was discontinued which surprised me.

@haddon9   It is a shame.  It was really a nice product and lasted a long time.  I'm not sure that I would care for the powder compact.   Luckily I have my old faithful Merle Norman. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wonder what this one is like,

a394110-

2 for $42

Milani has a creme to powder foundation at Ulta that is cruelty free and $10.99

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama   I just checked the It website & the Confidence in a Compact has been discontinued. I'm sorry. I know how frustrating that can be.

Respected Contributor

Just a heads up...the Bye Bye Redness Powder has been discontinued too & only the Porcelain is available on the IT website. I really like it, just a little & my redness is covered...my color is sold out everywhere.