Honored Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation

@GenXmuse wrote:

The only IT cosmetic product I ever got to work for me is Bye Bye Undereye. Other than this product, I'm done with them. 

@GenXmuse   I purchased the Bye Bye Illuminating one just for inner corners. A lot of money for a pin point amount needed and an extra product and extra step. Have you noticed the juvenile names for their products? That's also a turn off. "Bye Bye", "Hello Light" & "Hello Cheekbones". That's for 6 year olds.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried Celebration foundation a few times, and returned it. It was chalky and too matte on my skin. Didn't look anything like the models on TV. But then again, does it ever?

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of IT---just yellow paste on me--threw out a few things recently---the concealor was horrible and the powder too--but the brushes are great---I did like the universal brow pencil tho. 

Respected Contributor

The only item I ever tried from IT was the Celebration Foundation. I purchased it from Ulta about two years ago.

I hated it. It was so chalky - it looked just horrible on my skin. Was glad I could easily return it to Ulta. 

Learned my lesson and will be sticking with Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten foundation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

Thankyou for the Cetaphil recommendation for moisturizer.  

I did not pile on IT CC it is just too heavy (thick) even using the smallest amount.  I stopped using the brush after it was looking like it was "laying" into my skin vs natural coverage.

I am pleased with this product and this is one thing I stocked up on when CVS had Buy One Get One 1/2 price and had coupons.