Regular Contributor
I have given this product several try’s. Once with a brush and then with the sponge that is in the compact. I am 64 and it covers nothing; if anything it makes the red spots more noticeable. Anyone else out there for whom this didn’t work🤔
Regular Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation

Respected Contributor

I do not wear foundation as it makes me sweat.  I am going thru my own personal summer and I am a minimalist, mascara and a lip color only.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

I do not wear foundation as it makes me sweat.  I am going thru my own personal summer and I am a minimalist, mascara and a lip color only.

@Boomernichols   Oh personal summers. Been there done that 20 years ago. This too shall pass. It's the pits, right?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus It surely is the pits!  I live in north Mississippi and my hormones have taken me to the mojave desert, but yes this too will pass.

Regular Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
I have given this product several try’s. Once with a brush and then with the sponge that is in the compact. I am 64 and it covers nothing; if anything it makes the red spots more noticeable. Anyone else out there for whom this didn’t work🤔

@summergal1 years ago when they first came on I tried it (no pun intended). Hated the product and the brush. How good can this be if they are pushing it so hard? 

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Shanus It surely is the pits!  I live in north Mississippi and my hormones have taken me to the mojave desert, but yes this too will pass.

@Boomernichols   You just have to laugh and go with it. The hormones are in charge and they don't take NO for an answer. 💕

Honored Contributor

The only IT cosmetic product I ever got to work for me is Bye Bye Undereye. Other than this product, I'm done with them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IT foundations  in CC form actually ruined my skin.  Did such a "great" job covering imperfections/pores that it "clogged" my pores causing me to develop "millia".

My Dermatologist does not recommend any of the product line.  Including, mascara since it has fibers to get those "long eyelashes". 

For skincare I now am using Cetaphil.  My skin is slowly returning back to what is was prior to feeding into "hype" but my pocketbook is taking the "hit"  for deep cleaning and procedure to extract "millia".

For a very light moisturizer foundation I'm using PUR products, sparingly.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

IT foundations  in CC form actually ruined my skin.  Did such a "great" job covering imperfections/pores that it "clogged" my pores causing me to develop "millia".

My Dermatologist does not recommend any of the product line.  Including, mascara since it has fibers to get those "long eyelashes". 

For skincare I now am using Cetaphil.  My skin is slowly returning back to what is was prior to feeding into "hype" but my pocketbook is taking the "hit"  for deep cleaning and procedure to extract "millia".

For a very light moisturizer foundation I'm using PUR products, sparingly.

@homedecor1   ITA, if you have to pile on a thick layer of foundation to achieve the desired coverage, it's not for you. Besides clogging pores, there's a lot of extra scrubbing/rubbing and manipulating skin to remove it. I've used Cetaphil Extra Gentle Cleanser for years as my morning cleanser...no makeup to remove. I can also recommend the Cetaphil Lotion (also in a pumper bottle) for when skin needs a gentle moisturizer. The last time I had my regular eye appt., my ophthalmologist found mascara fibers adhered under my upper lid that he said could scratch my retina...they were obviously not bring naturally washed out with tears. I have since discontinued fiber mascara and also wipe the wand on a tissue to get a lighter application w/o clumps that can go in my eye. 

In general, I prefer using a light to medium coverage on myself and others, augmenting coverage needed w/ concealer. It's a more natural look than full coverage all over. No ones face is that perfect, so it looks made up.