Frequent Contributor

IT Celebration Foundation Shades vs. Bare Minerals

I've been a past user of Bare Minerals Original & Ready Foundation in Fairly Light. I had to stop using it a few years back due to the itching when sweating (from the bismuth). I've since been using Everyday Minerals but would like to try the IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation (probably in the Illumination).

I'm needing help in what shade I should get ... the Fair or the Light?

If there is a BM Fairly Light user out there that has used IT, what shade worked best for you?

Thank you in advance!

Valued Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation Shades vs. Bare Minerals

wow!! there's someone else in the universe that wears the same foundation color as me! Hi, friend!! For IT foundations, I use Fair Light. I have a tube of fair and a tube of light that I mix together, but now there's a color Fair Light in one tube. Good luck!

Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Celebration Foundation Shades vs. Bare Minerals

Thank you Mandy2006! The IT foundation that I want to try is the Celebration Illumination and the two choices for me are Fair and Light. I wish they had a Fairly Light but not yet. I've read a lot of good reviews on this powder foundation so am anxious to try it.

I live 80 miles from an Ulta or Sephora so will try to get there unless someone else can help!