Honored Contributor

IT COSMETICS new powder foundation

Has anyone heard of this or had the opportunity to try it?  Opinion?  They said today is the "launch" of it on QVC and not available elsewhere.  (I've heard that one before regarding several other items/brands  and then saw the item at a couple of other websites so I'm skeptical of that.)  Of course at QVC you do get the IT brush with it and it will be separate elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS new powder foundation

No idea here. Usually I here of a new launch. Hmm.
Respected Contributor

The Bye Bye Foundation powder? I saw that one presented and for now it's exclusive. Supposed to have the same benefits as the Bye-Bye foundation, which I returned. 

Honored Contributor

@Brisky I think it was on  Friday Night Beauty with Sandra Bennett.  They make everything sound good.

Trusted Contributor

I did order this foundation because I just cannot find a foundation I love. I ordered it in fair. Fair was too dark and and orange on me. I heard the IT rep say -- after I had received it -- to order a shade ligher than you normally would. That is not much help for those of us who wear fair. The coverage was pretty good, but the color didn't work for me so I have returned it. 

Respected Contributor

This company has no concept that millions of women have COOL undertones and can't wear yellow makeup.  Fair skin is not a concept they are familiar with either.  Thank goodness there are plenty of companies that have beautiful foundations for us fair, with pink undertones gals.

Esteemed Contributor

If the Bye Bye shades are toned like the Celebration shades the new powder will be a no for me.  I like the idea behind It's foundation products, but so far none of their face base colors match up well with my skintone.  

Super Contributor

@brandiwine    What kind of make up have you found for us fair, pink undertone ladies?  I would be interested

Super Contributor

I just watched the airing for this new foundation from IT...was curious as I use Celebration powder foundation with SPF 50...I insist on the SPF. As for colors, I noticed my Medium on 3rd purchase was way too dark, even compared it with old one...inconsistent, so I started buying at Ulta where I can open the compact and inspect the shade.