Super Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS New Bye Bye Foundation Moistuizer is here!

[ Edited ]

they said during the on air presentation it is not the same formula as the $65 product and that is probebly why the cost is lower- some people on their FB page were mentioning they have added coconut oil to this version but I dont have any info on if it was in there before or not. As for the shade range, I hope they work on that.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

😍
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I unfortunately changed my mind, not gonna buy the 'New Bye Bye Foundation Moisturizer'

on Q (if it's indeed the same as seen one as seen on TV/Gunthy Renker/and the product that used to be on It's main website but changing now there) that was what I had bought a while ago.

Well I had maybe 1/2 tube or less left and used it today, in shade Light.

I was going to be in a car, we went West (so much sun) and it would work as my sunblock since I wasn't driving.

Omgosh I looked in the vanity mirror, yes magnified hating the look and that's not common with my other foundations. This was barely moisturizing but applies like it is moist (noticed this before as well.. maybe why I stopped using it also too Light for Light). To top it off seeing my face in the car passenger mirror I noticed accentuated lines that I didn't see before, dryness, cakiness and I don't have wrinkle's (just eye crinkles ugh), and dry skin. It made me look sick and older then I am. I used a moisturizing primer too as alwyas have.

I'll buy the brush later on the *bay. I love trying new foundations..no idea why.

Lesson learned... no more foundations bought online :/

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I use the IT CC full coverage foundation which I love.   Because of the reviews,  I really wanted to try the bye bye foundation offered on the infomercial.  I was ready to order when it was offered on QVC at a lower price.  Hearing that it is not the same product as the infomercial is disconcerting.  Since it's being advertised under the same name as the one on the infomercial, I feel  that it's kind of deceptive advertising.  I'm not going to order the QVC version unless I read stellar reviews about it.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I use the IT CC full coverage foundation which I love.   Because of the reviews,  I really wanted to try the bye bye foundation offered on the infomercial.  I was ready to order when it was offered on QVC at a lower price.  Hearing that it is not the same product as the infomercial is disconcerting.  Since it's being advertised under the same name as the one on the infomercial, I feel  that it's kind of deceptive advertising.  I'm not going to order the QVC version unless I read stellar reviews about it.

@Linmo  I though the same thing!! I kinda feel perhaps we are getting the stock of the discontinued Gunthy TV deal. I cancelled my order..it was also too dry - glides on -then looks no good and cakey.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky