Super Contributor

IT COSMETICS New Bye Bye Foundation Moistuizer is here!

This was only at their website for 65.00. I loved it so much but too expensive. It is beautiful coverage and nicer than the cc cream which I love, it goes on the lighter side but the finish is beautiful and good for your skin. I am so happy and the price is now 39.00. Fantastic, this is all I will wear for the rest of my life

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS New Bye Bye Foundation Moistuizer is here!

wrote:

This was only at their website for 65.00. I loved it so much but too expensive. It is beautiful coverage and nicer than the cc cream which I love, it goes on the lighter side but the finish is beautiful and good for your skin. I am so happy and the price is now 39.00. Fantastic, this is all I will wear for the rest of my life

@beauty0125  I think I made note of this last week on a post about this - the OP mentioned this coming in new shades [which I saw on It's main web site last week] but these shades are no longer on there now?

I'd buy light/med. I did see that shade I wanted .. now I don't - no idea why. I have the light and it works well for me wishing it was a tad deeper...only a bit left in the tube.. rarely use it as it was from a TV kit - but looks great on ..agree it's very nice! Would def buy this when light/med shows up!

It was 65.00 I know!! and now 39? Wow. I was wondering why such a price drop which seems fair price since it's a lot like CC cream IMO?

I hope Q carries it...seems they are slowing doing that with bringing their newer things from It's main site onto Q..and Sephora is too. Ulta and Sephora has things Q doesn't carry by It.

Look at a thread with this topic. It talks about new shades Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

Qvc is not going to be carrying all 12 shades. They do this all the time with foundations. I am light but I am sure others would of loved to try this in one of the new colors. Especially since it came with the brush.

Frequent Contributor

wrote:

Qvc is not going to be carrying all 12 shades. They do this all the time with foundations. I am light but I am sure others would of loved to try this in one of the new colors. Especially since it came with the brush.

Hi,

Does the light have a lot of yellow in it as the CC cream?  Thanks, Cindy

Honored Contributor

Youtube IT cosmetics! I watched the video. Shades are lighter. Normally in CC cream would wear light. I ordered medium. So excited!

Honored Contributor

Is the coverage as good ladies?  

If I wear a light in cc, should I wear medium?  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I wear light in the cc cream and use light in this ( it is a tad bit lighter thou..) I usually mix light with med. It does give a beautiful coverage like the cc cream as someone asked.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@ccassadaytotally agree..it is rare of them to carry all shades or they use diff names or #'s for shades (maybe they can't by their rules/law?) who knows!

I wanted light-med. in this new one..the new Q product w/brush but it most likey doesn't even come nor ever will come in a light-med., so I ordered med. (I'm light but wearing a wee bit darker is more youthful on me now).

I do have Bye Bye Foundation Moistuizer left in tube from 'It' (was in a kit)..it then was 'as seen on tv' Gunthy Renker and WAS on their main site but now looks like that has changed with lots more shades  -  many people think not enough shades ..but for me it looks great with light-med. It's all quite confusing to me these products and wondering what I'm getting as far as maybe old Gunthy stuff? :-O..the one that was on It's main site for 65.00 now FAR less like 39.00.

We will know soon when It comes on their site with the New "Bye Bye Foundation Moisturizer" ...oy vey!  Much redundacy in is line I must say from the Cc powders all diff kinds to this now! I love It products though whole lot Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity- I'm normally a medium, but I guess I'm going to order the next shade up - medium tan.  I'm looking forward to trying it!  It sounds wonderful.

Regular Contributor

If you watch the presentation video on the product page now, they're saying it's got some of the fermented ingredients that are in the Secret Sauce moisturizer, so it's not exactly the same as what was in the Infomercial product. They're also showing before and afters with skincare like results just from using the Bye Bye Foundation! Now, granted, they're talking about using it morning and night which most of us wouldn't do, but I like the idea that my makeup is improving my skin, especially when already love the makeup.

I do have the *original* version of this from the infomercial, which I really liked but was hoarding because it's so expensive. I also have tons of backups of the CC cream and am generally content with it and/or the confidence in a cream. HOWEVER - I busted out the Bye Bye Foundation yesterday to see whether I'm interested in buying this new formulation at the reduced price and the answer is absolutely. The Bye Bye Foundation is definitely a little lighter -Light had to be corrected with bronzer on me, and light is perfect in the other foundations right now. I will be trying Medium today to see if it's better or if I'll need to blend.

The coverage is a tad lighter too, and a little more weightless than the CC cream, which I already find to be really comfortable and easy to wear. I'm thinking that this will become my summer time foundation, since it still has the SPF 50, and still provides great coverage, with just a little more of a "casual' finish.