Respected Contributor

IT COSMETICS - Confidence Skin Care

I see that there are a few nice sets righ tnow for a good price.

The reviews are all from IT Cosmetics website and not direct from QVC Customers...

I'm just curious, anyone use It Cosmetics actual skin care? If so, how do you like it?

Regular Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS - Confidence Skin Care

Yes, I was wondering the same thing. There is an It Big Deal going on right now.  I am tempted to get it but don't know much about this product. Anyone getting the big deal or can anyone give reviews on confidence in a cream. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A couple years back I tried the day cream.......the one in the cream colored jar??  I saw no difference and did not reorder. You could always give it a 30 day trial.  Their claims last night were supposedly instant.......yah, right...

I do like their airbrushed foundation.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joann1218  @SandGirl  Yes.  My opinion is it's the best I have ever used for my aging dry skin.  The Confidence in a Cream is very moisturizing and I use it at night.  I use their Secret Sauce for my daytime cream and it leaves my dry skin glowing and refreshed.  I usually wait for a sale and buy 2 of each at a time.

Esteemed Contributor

I used the moisturizer in the yellow jar. It’s very nice if you have dry skin. I just wanted to try something different so didn’t repurchase after it was gone.

They discontinued the miracle water which makes me so mad. I liked it was a micellar water with fermented ingredients. I used it after cleansing in the morning and then at night before night skin care. Now I have to search for a new one when my bottle is gone. It was a good price too because the bottle was 8.5 ounces. I am so bummed.
Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@joann1218  @SandGirl  Yes.  My opinion is it's the best I have ever used for my aging dry skin.  The Confidence in a Cream is very moisturizing and I use it at night.  I use their Secret Sauce for my daytime cream and it leaves my dry skin glowing and refreshed.  I usually wait for a sale and buy 2 of each at a time.

@jubilant I cannot find the Secret Sauce anywhere!! It's sold out everywhere hope they didn't discontinue as I sorta wanted to try this.

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot to mention I had the night cream in the blue jar also. I didn’t like it quite as well because it has a very strong smell of lavender. I used the face cleanser and the lavender and Curtis oils in that irritated my skin.
Esteemed Contributor

Long ago I tried the yellow cream in the white jar, perhaps the original?

It gave me bad acne.  

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Forgot to mention I had the night cream in the blue jar also. I didn’t like it quite as well because it has a very strong smell of lavender. I used the face cleanser and the lavender and Curtis oils in that irritated my skin.

@ccassaday  Yes, i worry about the lavendar as well