Regular Contributor

What is the difference between the IT cleansing balm, and the confidence in a cleanser that they introduced today? I have the balm. I like it but I hate the smell.

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS CLEANSER

[ Edited ]

@erichu

Go to the auto delivery of Confidence in a Cleanser and look at the question and answer portion.  There are two answers to your question, answered by IT cosmetics reps. 

I plan on buying this.  What about you?

Honored Contributor

I am trying it too.

Super Contributor

I'm on the fence with this. I really did not think I would like the balm but ended up loving it. I too HATE the smell.  

Regular Contributor

thanks Shaunac. Ill go look now. I plan on buying it when I finish the balm. We're in ALOT of debt right now so I'm trying to buy on an as needed basis.(we'll see how long that lasts lol)

Honored Contributor

I need another cleanser like a hole in the head LOL, but I ordered this one because I am really interested in the water that comes with it. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentation.  That being said, the cleansing balm removes makeup--foundation, etc.  I'd assume the cleanser is what one uses after the balm to cleanse skin.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I didn't see the presentation.  That being said, the cleansing balm removes makeup--foundation, etc.  I'd assume the cleanser is what one uses after the balm to cleanse skin.

I just saw the presentation and was just about to buy it, but their demonstration changed that for me. I am so tired of these, so obviously, fake demos. If this cleanser was so fantastic, they shouldn't have to fix the results. It was so obvious she was rubbing on the IT cleanser side and barely touching (if even that) the other cleanser. They do the same thing with their liner smudge test. I used to have a lot of respect for IT, but they are getting as bad as the HSN models that skew their faces to sell products.