Super Contributor

IT COSMETICS CC LIP SERUM CREME GLOSS Love and new Plush Paddle Foundation Brush and Tightline Waterproof From TSV

• It Cosmetics CC Your Way To Beautiful Skin Anti-Aging 4pc. Collection TSV
  • 2.53-fl oz Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream SPF 50+ in Fair, Light, Medium,Tan, or Rich
  • 0.118-oz Tightline Waterproof Mascara
  • 0.11-oz CC+ Lip Serum Hydrating Anti-Aging Color Correcting Creme Gloss in Love, a naturally pretty sheer rose
  • Heavenly Luxe(TM) Plush Paddle Foundation Brush

How are the other products in the kit? Especially the Brush and the Lip gloss?

Does this brush really apply the CC better? So far for me, hands seem to work best with the CC. Don't have the TSV yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS CC LIP SERUM CREME GLOSS Love and new Plush Paddle Foundation Brush and Tightline Waterproof From TSV

I LOVE the Love Lip Serum Creme Gloss (no pun intended) and really hope the color remains the same in future A/D shipments. It's a beautiful color and does not feel tacky on my lips. As far as wear is concerned, it's much like most lip glosses in that it doesn't stay on terribly long, but when it does wear off I don't get an unattractive residual stain or dry lips.

I have mixed feelings about the paddle brush. Ordinarily I think IT Brushes are second to none, but this one doesn't knock my socks off. Maybe that's because I'm not used to using a brush to apply BB or CC cream. The brush is good for distributing the CC Cream, but I have a couple of reservations about it; 1) it seems only logical that some CC Cream would remain in the brush as opposed to using fingers to spread so there's going to be some waste there. That would also entail daily rinsing/cleaning of the brush which some may find inconvenient 2) A lot of CC Cream is needed to get that fuller coverage as they showed on the models. If you don't use a lot, you get brush lines across your face. What I find works best for me, since I don't want to overdo it, is to put a couple of pumps of CC on the back of my hand then use the brush to pick up the CC cream and paint it around my face a little at a time. Then, using my fingers, I go around and press/pat the CC cream in to make the brush lines go away.

I'm still getting used to the tightline mascara. I've never used a product with such a tiny wand before. I did one eye really well, but the other not as much. I like the idea of tightlining, though, so I intend to keep working with it.

Respected Contributor

Re: IT COSMETICS CC LIP SERUM CREME GLOSS Love and new Plush Paddle Foundation Brush and Tightline Waterproof From TSV

I LOVE the tightline mascara. The feel of the lip gloss is good, but the color isn't really right for me. It also smells like white cake which is fun. I haven't used the brush, because I Lso found prior to this that the CC applied better with fingers.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

JLF, I feel the same way about the brush. And I really dont have the time to wash it out every day. Do you think an everyday cleaning is necessary??

Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2014 MrsCat21 said:

JLF, I feel the same way about the brush. And I really dont have the time to wash it out every day. Do you think an everyday cleaning is necessary??

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it's only touching my clean face so maybe it's not so crucial. But, on the other hand, any CC Cream left on it could attract any airborne germs and then you run the risk of introducing something to your skin, especially if you have an open zit or scratch. I guess that's possible even with a dry, clean brush, but stronger in a damp environment. Right now, I'm using a baby wipe to just remove the obvious leftover product. At least I think I'm doing something positive. I haven't had the brush all that long, but probably a thorough cleansing on the weekends is something I'll have to start doing.

Super Contributor

I've had the TSV for a couple of weeks now - at first, I LOVED the brush, but now it's starting to get on my nerves. Because it's so thick, it's very difficult to clean, and it seems I can never get it fully clean (and I've tried every usual method, dish soap, purity, soaking, etc...) and now the brush bristles kind of clump together and don't apply the cc cream smoothly. I love the tight line, but after a few hours on, it irritates my eyes (I wear contacts, and have sensitive eyes, so I may be unusual).