Respected Contributor

IT CC foundation going back!

I am fair skinned, but not porcelain, so I got the light,,,,the color was much to dark and I didn't like the texture! BYE-BYE!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT CC foundation going back!

Foundation is one of those things I need to buy in person.

Valued Contributor

Like you, the IT CC was too light in porcelain and a bit too dark in Light.  I mix them to get it just right.  I have no idea why makeup companies like IT only sell five colors of foundation.  Bare Skin and others have a whole rainbow of matches and you are better off finding something that works for your skin.

Respected Contributor

Mine is going back to.  I got the fair, and the color is right.... like you, I'm very light, but not porcelain.  I can get away with her light colors, but they don't match my neck!  Mine is going back because it gave me a rash.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I admire anyone who is brave enough to buy foundation from a shopping channel presentation.  I won't even buy drugstore foundation because I can't test the color on my face.  Foundation is about the only beauty item I pay a high price for at a dept. store so I can see it on my skin before investing in it.

Valued Contributor

I was not a fan of this either.  I ordered it and sent it back.  I use (and LOVE) the celebration foundation on fair so I bought the CC cream in fair and it was way too light and the texture was too thick and I felt that it just sat on my skin and looked like a mask. I will stick to the celebration foundation!

Respected Contributor

I always think cosmetic companies are shooting themselves in the foot when they offer 4-5 colors. It's hard enough to get a match when a foundation has a full range of colors.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love IT CC! Use so little. Shade perfection! Light imo wouldn't work on fair. Light works for me! But I'm light not fair. Love Love Love IT Cosmetics. Did I say? lol Love! YES!!!! LOVE IT COSMETICS. 😀

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I am fair skinned, but not porcelain, so I got the light,,,,the color was much to dark and I didn't like the texture! BYE-BYE!

I too don't like the texture. It was very thick, very heavy feeling on my face the whole time I had it on. I felt like I had a mask on.

I don't want to ''feel'' makeup on my face, shouldn't have to but this I sure did. I never had such a thick heavy feeling foundation   till this one.

The CC cream foundation in this tube isn't for me or anyone that prefers a softer feeling foundation. I know  a lot love this foundation but it just isn't for me.

Frequent Contributor

Dear doglover3,

Like you I (sadly) returned my It Cosmetics CC Cream Super Sized Foundation!

I ordered the Light, color was fine for me, but like you I found it was very thick and pasty on my skin.  I'm 69 and blessed with nice skin, no spots or blotches, and yes I have wrinkles here and there as expected for my age.  I gave it a try wearing every day (1 pump) used one of my other It brushes to apply, but it was just TOO MUCH COVERAGE!    You could tell I had on foundation from across the room, nothing natural about it.  I anguished about returning and I really wanted this to be the ONE!  I've used Tarte Foundation, purchased from the Q and it's really nice, but like so many viewers I get caught up in all the hype when Jamie is on.