Valued Contributor

IT CC cream and Celebration foundation

I never realized until last night when Jamie had this combo that you use the CC cream first and then use the Celebration after that! She had a one day only special on this combo plus a 2 ended brush. It's gone up in price since last night by $ 5.00. Does anyone do this? CC cream followed by Celebration. I tried it today and it looks nice. The Celebration cuts down any of the shine of CC cream .

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT CC cream and Celebration foundation

Well I did not know that! I have both of those items. Will try it that way. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't surprise me that the CC Cream looks better powdered down.  Most creams and liquid foundations under whatever name the manufacturer wants to call them generally need a finishing powder for best results. 

Valued Contributor

I had been using her airbrush perfecting powder over the CC cream to dull the shine but I found that I like the overall effect much better when I use the CC cream and then the Celebration foundation!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using both for awhile. I use the cc cream. Then I brush bye bye pores in spots where I tend to show pores. Then as a finishing step I use the illumination form of the celebration. A light dusting and it works great as a finishing powder.

Super Contributor

@elruth wrote:

I never realized until last night when Jamie had this combo that you use the CC cream first and then use the Celebration after that! She had a one day only special on this combo plus a 2 ended brush. It's gone up in price since last night by $ 5.00. Does anyone do this? CC cream followed by Celebration. I tried it today and it looks nice. The Celebration cuts down any of the shine of CC cream .

Yes, I do this sometimes. I bought that set, it's a great deal for it cosmetics and includes my favorite brush!